realever

Sep 17, 2018
Same problem here. I made great progress in English a few weeks ago, by changing my online translator, but it is still complicated to summarize my thoughts in a clear and accurate way.
thats exactly my problem too.I use deepl.com for a few times.but i don´t know if its good or not.I wrote there at the moment a review

realever

Sep 17, 2018
Yes, Deepl too, much better than google translate I used before.
my review will look this: I have to admit that I first came across the game because of the incest day but the game captivated me so much with the story that I forgot what I was looking at.the game really tells a good story.The game has 3 routes which changes the story a bit.So who is out on story should try this game.

Reactions: Bip

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
my review will look this: I have to admit that I first came across the game because of the incest day but the game captivated me so much with the story that I forgot what I was looking at.the game really tells a good story.The game has 3 routes which changes the story a bit.So who is out on story should try this game.
I understood nearly everything. :LOL:
I've trouble with the last sentence "who is out on story" but I understand what you mean. And if I can understand with my so poor english, then it's all good :LOL:

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Hey, guys! Thank you for your feedback. I wanna say, that I'm still working on the game, and the game won't end with the next update. I will try to continue to please you, and I'll try to make my content more interesting and better!

realever

Sep 17, 2018
I understood nearly everything. :LOL:
I've trouble with the last sentence "who is out on story" but I understand what you mean. And if I can understand with my so poor english, then it's all good :LOL:
yes you have right.i change that to: Who is looking for a game with story should try this one.btw the review is postet with 5 stars:)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Zee95 I know that we wrote about it privately but wouldn't it be better to remove the rape tag? because it doesn't happen that way in my opinion. the only thing on the b route where Victoria only tells what happened where she was trapped. I don't know if that's why it has a right to be there.

Reactions: Zee95 and Bip

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Duty done here too ;)

@Zee95, anyway, you wouldn't have been able to get rid of us. So it's a good choice to continue :LOL:
But if you need to slow down, do it. Take time for yourself ;)
But not too much, though, huh?! :devilish:

@gigan, I don't think you're wrong, and even you're probably right. It's clearly not a vanilla stuff, but I don't see rape there.

Reactions: gigan

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@gigan, I don't think you're wrong, and even you're probably right. It's clearly not a vanilla stuff, but I don't see rape there.
i think its from earlyer before he makes the "remake" since version 0.10.The same thing is on the op under "Genre"

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Bip
thanks for the praise in your review about the incest patch.But to be honest i don't change much.That's all zee95 original text where i only change the name Janet to mom.In the whole patch i had to change about 2-3 sentences so that it makes sense and in the diary i removed the original parents.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
When I said you were useless :LOL::LOL:

More seriously, I can guarantee you that the difference between a simple search/replace and your work is quickly noticed. I stopped playing some games precisely because of the patches that made the whole thing totally ridiculous.
So, good if you don't have too much work, but well done and thank you for doing it the way you do ;)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
When I said you were useless :LOL::LOL:

More seriously, I can guarantee you that the difference between a simple search/replace and your work is quickly noticed. I stopped playing some games precisely because of the patches that made the whole thing totally ridiculous.
So, good if you don't have too much work, but well done and thank you for doing it the way you do ;)
I figured you'd say that again :LOL:.
The only "hard" thing is that i read every script file completely to see what i have to change.Except, of course, those I've already changed.If i just searched for the word jannet and replaced it, the patch would make no sense for some things.

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
Did I miss a path? 1.the sis gets kidnapped and never found because he ran to the store,2.he fights the guy and both get taken to the Farm ,where he saves both girls and becomes a hero...but waiting to see his stepsis at home in next update?.........3? something makes his Stepsister slit her wrists after the saving?.....I never saw that anywhere. I must of really just wanted the good ending.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Duty done here too ;)

@Zee95, anyway, you wouldn't have been able to get rid of us. So it's a good choice to continue :LOL:
But if you need to slow down, do it. Take time for yourself ;)
But not too much, though, huh?! :devilish:

Haha. I'll try to release the update at the beginning or middle of next month.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes