RPGM Completed The Way Home [Final] [Travelling-Cat Camp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

faisooleh

Nov 29, 2023
1715546720548.png
i keep this loading error, even tried reallocating the audio file to the same directory as the game itself but it didnt work, and it just constantly pops up

TheDennyGuy

Feb 2, 2022
View attachment 3628821
i keep this loading error, even tried reallocating the audio file to the same directory as the game itself but it didnt work, and it just constantly pops up
Extract the game with WinRar using the CRTL+E function to select EXTRACT IN JAPANESE, if you don't the game won't be able to load assets properly.

This is a general rule whenever you see garbled language when you try to extract a game in here.

faisooleh

Nov 29, 2023
Extract the game with WinRar using the CRTL+E function to select EXTRACT IN JAPANESE, if you don't the game won't be able to load assets properly.

This is a general rule whenever you see garbled language when you try to extract a game in here.
didnt solve the problem, the problem is that the game looks for .ogg files while the files that share the same name in the directory that the game is showing are in the form of .RPGMVO
View attachment 3628829 View attachment 3628829 why are all these files .rpgmvo while the game tries accessing .ogg files?
as i showed here

TheDennyGuy

Feb 2, 2022
didnt solve the problem, the problem is that the game looks for .ogg files while the files that share the same name in the directory that the game is showing are in the form of .RPGMVO

as i showed here
Then you're having a problem I've never heard before, can't help you

DarkBird

Jul 13, 2020

as i showed here
I have checked on my own computer and the file is indeed an .rpgmvo, but the game is actually requesting the rpgmvo file (check the bottom right window of my screenshot)

Can you share with us the content of the EXTRACTED folder? I suspect there's still some problem with the formatting in the name of the extracted file.

Screenshot from 2024-05-14 01-22-17.png

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
RPGMVO is just an encrypted version of the file. And based on the screenshot of winrar, I think there is a problem with how the file is being decompressed. The filenames can't be garbage characters like that or it won't be found by the program.

faisooleh

Nov 29, 2023
I have checked on my own computer and the file is indeed an .rpgmvo, but the game is actually requesting the rpgmvo file (check the bottom right window of my screenshot)

Can you share with us the content of the EXTRACTED folder? I suspect there's still some problem with the formatting in the name of the extracted file.

View attachment 3632089
1715951984190.png
as you can see, there is only rpgmvo type files, and idk if you saw it, but i have another post on this thread where i show a screenshot of the game giving me an error for not being able to access .ogg files.

DarkBird

Jul 13, 2020
View attachment 3643249
as you can see, there is only rpgmvo type files, and idk if you saw it, but i have another post on this thread where i show a screenshot of the game giving me an error for not being able to access .ogg files.
As it has been said before, the problem is not the files being in rpgmvo format. I see that you have 2 folders with messed up named and I would bet there are some files like that too. I'm 99% sure the game is not extracted with the appropiate locale. Please retry this method

and make sure all the files in www/audio/se are either japanese, english, or numbers, but not "Äeé+ètúlkñaslkghjsadkl" or anything messed up like that.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes