VN - Others - Completed - The Warrior Of Sepia Hue, Aisha [Final] [Cyclet]

1. 3.00 star(s)

RagueltheUFO

This game is really extreme like warned. No happy ending and its just a depressing, horrifying tale of the fall of a proud warrior. Granted, if she used her brain, a lot of this could have been avoided but I digress.

Pros:
    • Great art
    • Voice acting for every major character including men
    • The horror is on point
    • The game tries to include as many types of kinks depending on the route…which for better or worse can be a huge turn off if you’re more interested in the story.
    • The “best” ending is very satisfying even if it's still under a bad ending. Getting this ending makes the other endings look bad in comparison by proxy of Aisha not using her brain or her status as a warrior.
    Cons:
    • There are no good endings. While one is slightly better than all of them, it still is a bad ending.
    • Sometimes, the h-scenes go from 1 to 100 really fast. Like, the prostitution and church scenes are gradual scenes that lead to the most likely end. However, the kitchen scenes and the training ground are so left-field in how it ends that I question how it ended up there outside of shock value.
    • I have a huge problem with how dumb Aisha is as a protagonist. I do not blame her for giving into the sex slave contract, but after that…she doesn’t do anything to try and get out of the situation or figure out the truth of the murder of the prince. If you attempt to ignore going through sex training, the game ends prematurely and you get thrown back into the dungeon. The scenes you get gives you added characterization, but the problem is that Aisha does spend more time feeling sorry for herself instead of actually trying to solve the murder. She doesn’t even check up on her maid. The only time she uses her brain is during the “revenge” ending where when moping about her situation, she stops and thinks about what happened and then it finally clicks.
    • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basically, this game has a more of a shock value than anything else. If you enjoy despair, you can enjoy it, but the game goes above and beyond the guro scenes. It's also random and inconsistent at times. I'm going to wash my eyes out.