Unreal Engine Abandoned The Walking Boobs [v1.3] [Katia Kraeva]

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Well, this is ... different. Quite fun in an odd sort of way, although the blur when you turn around is giving me eyestrain.

I assume I have to clear the forest out to find the "dress outside of town"

Reactions: quang

koko0125

Mar 24, 2017
Well, this is ... different. Quite fun in an odd sort of way, although the blur when you turn around is giving me eyestrain.

I assume I have to clear the forest out to find the "dress outside of town"
this is why i started to play it and after 2 min i deleted the game..
not worth it

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Updated Op v1.3 - x64 added images Thanks @sniff3005
Ayyy you're the man.
While you are thanking them, you can also updated and promote it as well if unsure how to do that either read up on it by TCMS or see a staff member to help

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Updated Op v1.3 - x64 added images Thanks @sniff3005

While you are thanking them, you can also updated and promote it as well if unsure how to do that either read up on it by TCMS or see a staff member to help
Thought I read something back that uploaders weren't allowed to update threads they didn't create, mb will help in the future.

Reactions: Muff Diver

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
This is A) a gross misuse of the unreal engine and B) one of the lousiest hit detection I have ever seen.

Oppai

May 4, 2017
Katia Kraeva Walking Boobs 1.4

So 1.4 is here. It was really long time without any updates because of my work but I managed this problem. So a few words about new update:

- new location "factory"

- 2 new quests (Lisa and Jessie)

- facial animations for girls (I'm still learning animation)

- ingame tips

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Don´t no what to do this game is slow as hell to load.... and when i am in the game and walk around the "town" my home is totaly empty and sister is gone....... help?

madarapotato

Nov 6, 2017
<ErrorMessage>LowLevelFatalError [File: D:\Build\++UE4+Release-4.15+Compile\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\D3D11Util.cpp] [Line: 176] &nl;Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0006 - &apos;HUNG&apos; )&nl;</ErrorMessage>