VN - Ren'Py - Completed - The Visit [v1.0] [Stiglet]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Netorious

If this game didnt have the lesbo aunt as a main cover and prof it would have many more patrons... She looks terrible (for me).
    Other than that, all the other aspects of the game and characters are awesome.
    Story is somewhat original 4/5
    quality of renders is 5/5
    many animations and angles 5/5
    overall the game is really well made!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Zertidus

Excellent
    Really, REALLY, like the mom
    She looks realistic and not a 20 something saying she's 40

I like the fact that all the scenes don't involve MC and it would be great if MC has a a story and Aunt/GF anoher;)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

docZwiebel

Pros:
    - Awesome animation and fantastic models
    - Multiple camera angles and speed choices for every scene
    - the plot has been well thought out and eloquently written

Cons:
    - the mc has it a bit too easy with women he just got to know

Conclusion:
    For me one of the best visual novals I've ever played. Kudos to the developers for their high quality work. I hope that this continues and can only advise everyone to give the game a try.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Dustellar

What can you say about this game? that originally was a test, the dev was new and created this game to practice, but we liked it so much that he decided to continue it... that's the reason why we can fuck the aunt so early, something that in my opinion benefits the game because it allowed to have sex scenes from the beginning and in each update... let's be honest, we play for the sex scenes.

The game is simple right now, very lineal with few decisions that amazingly always benefit the MC (you will not feel that you made a wrong decision) and the models/renders are very good unless you have problems with some exaggerations (MC cock for example).
  5. 5.00 star(s)

xXxTRIBUTExXx

People call it short cause its so good! Awesome animation and fantastic models. This game has only gotten better overtime. The people developing this know what it takes to make a modern Adult game. Cannot wait to see each update as it comes. Multiple camera angles and speed choices for every scene. Hopefully it will be completed with as much care as it has so painstakingly had so far.
  6. I
    4.00 star(s)

Indignatio

This game is pretty good, the characters are hot, the animation is alright. It sometimes misjudges the emotional tone, hence some strange choices in sound tracks, a sad one especially, play it and you'll know what I'm talking about. I heard the same sound track in another game, some might know which one I'm talking about, a game that nailed in emotionally but due to the rules I can't mention it here. What I can say is this is an overall decent game, with a lot of potential. I especially love the cop. Keep it coming!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Raw Dawg

The mom is one of the hottest moms out there. Seems more realistic and just one of those MILFs you dream about. The aunt is a bombshell as well, not a huge fan of the short hair, but it does make her different from the other carbon copies out there. Other interesting peripheral characters makes this game a must to check out.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

SeKyBoggTrottr

Visually awesome. Could use some more "choices" but for what it actually is, it's damn fine work! Hope he keeps working at it to flesh out the rest of the story. Will be interesting to see how it ends.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 833007

This game is a absolute masterpiece from start to end . The details put into this game is just stunning , The best animation i have seen so far it is smooth and flawless . There are a lot of games tries to skip the details but this game is different and one thing that surprised me with size less 1 GB and still the renders and content is top notched something i have never seen before and storywise the game relationship build up is just to dive in. This game is a 10/10 for me.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Een Vieze Vent

I'm gonna keep it simple,

After the last few scenes in v0.08 it get's my permanent 5 star rating, you all probably know what I'm talking about :D

Now that everyone is 'on board' I have no doubt that future releases will only get hotter and even better, keep up the good work Stiglet!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

bamachris55

One of the absolute Best visual novel's on the Internet. The renders are fantastic and the plot has been well thought out and eloquently written. This last update was out of this world and I look eagerly forward to the next one. If you are going to download a visual novel for enjoyment this is the one you want.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

elthanas75

i just like this game because it is just goes right to the point..story is also not bad though from time to time it gets a little bit too much silly..enjoy the scenes though :) there is also the plus side of no grinding..the only point i can criticize is that the choices does not matter..or so it seems..TBH i haven't tried the bowling choosing options..will follow this game
  13. 5.00 star(s)

GUcciBoy

After the Last Update i would give even 10 Stars, here there is someone who create some awesome game, the Story has a good Line,( the end of the last update let me death ahaha), i never seen in any of this game some Joke, the renders are incredible and wih the Add of the Animation this game can't be not played.
    Good Job!
  14. C
    4.00 star(s)

Carpe Noctem

Good game, still semi in it's infancy. The character models are sexy, needs more content. I look forward to seeing where the dev goes next. Can't wait for the next update. I would definitely recommend the game, will watch closely.
  15. 3.00 star(s)

Alfred the Fallen

The game got off to a very strong start, but has since lost it's way. The characters are beautiful, and the numerous animations are very smooth, so it's still worth a look. But the story has gone off the rails and the writing has taken a big nosedive with the introduction of new characters in chapter 2.

Originally, it was a very focused story about a young man and two older women. The main character is about to head off to college and leave his mother Karen alone in her house. His aunt Nikki visits them for the first time in years, and he quickly becomes enamoured with his aunt, who is quite flattered by the attention. The first chapter is about these three characters exclusively, and it was very well done.

The second chapter added four new characters to the game and it instantly shifted focus away from Nikki and Karen. The new star is Haley, the white trash girlfriend our main character brings home from college. Haley is an extremely selfish, vapid, uninteresting, and annoying person who sucks the fun out of the game.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Each new character stretches the game thinner and thinner. There isn't really any heart to the story anymore as the main character has become the standard doormat that inexplicably has every woman in town throwing themselves at him as soon as they meet.
  16. 3.00 star(s)

Bruce_Wayne18

Great but could use some improvement, definitely worth a look

As the title suggests, this game is great in many areas but could use a ton of improvement in others. That said for a game that's been out for almost a year the amount of content is very satisfying.

To begin with the pros, the renders and storytelling are amazing. The characters (played the game the way it was meant to be played with the incest patch) feel three dimensional and their interactions leading up to the sex scenes also feel genuine.

The cons weigh the game down and I don't know if the developer will fix this in the future. The biggest problem are the sex scenes.

While the storytelling is amazing, the sex scenes feel very stale with very few positions, kind of mundane and anticlimactic. In most cases, they barely have a dialogue while the sex scene plays out. It's truly bizarre to think the same developer put all that effort in the story yet neglected the sex scenes so much. Perhaps the developer is more focused on finishing the story and then he will revisit the sex scenes?

The other problem is the fact that as of now (v. 0.7) there are some characters that I wish were skippable and didn't take part in the story, so that the MC's progression with the main protagonists the aunt and the mom would move a lot faster.
    It seems to me the girlfriend, maid, doctor and police officer are only there to slow down the plot and aren't really all that interesting. Unfortunately, the game spends a lot of unnecessary time on them. In my opinion, the game would do a lot better without them and should instead focus on the story of the 3 main characters, the MC his aunt and his mom.

While I enjoyed this game it didn't 'do it' for me.

But like I said I don't regret playing it and I'm sure most people will like it.

Solid 3/5 definitely give this a go!
  17. 5.00 star(s)

thetunisian

I didn't play this game since its first release. Now that I played it (again), I'm surprised in a good way. Nikki, Karen, Haley and Rosa are soo hot and the story is interesting. But I wish that the MC had a sexy sister living with them. But maybe in future updates, the game will announce that a MC's absent sister is coming back. But I must say that this game is 100% HOT. Animations are very good and the girls have wonderful bodies.
  18. 2.00 star(s)

DrGonzo

5 seconds into this game there are already several images missing. This is just not acceptable for a 0.7 release.
    Talking about getting yanked out of a story that hasn't even really started yet.
    With this kind of - well, I'll put it in later - attitude I can only imagine what other "surprises" the Dev has in stock.

Update:
    I gave this game another shot. And while some of the missing images issues have now been fixed, this game is still flawed by crappy writing (I'll be visiting my mother after a year and not tell her in advance that my GF and I are coming to stay with her for a while), and the usual "Can you come into the dressing room with me to see if I'm naked enough?" scenes. Or, "Oh, it's my aunt naked in the shower!" Should I check her out?
    Yikes.

If this is your cup of tea - have at it.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

oldmanriver

This is a really great game so far, while there are little choices, that really doesn't matter when the story is so well done. I fell in love with aunt Nikki from the start, but the further along the story i got, the more I found myself falling for mom, the way she starts opening up and wearing bolder and more revealing clothes is really cute. Honestly, I think the first kiss was absolutely great in an awkward way. I am cannot wait for the next update and to see what is coming next.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

King Monkey Mon

i cant believe i havent tried this game since it came out i guess its because the previews of the game doesnt give the game justice

i fell in love the with the aunt when she noticed that the main character was peeping on her and that music was playing in the background

the animations are some of the best ive seen

best girls imo are
    aunt nikki
    mom
    Officer Juru
    rosa the maid
    doctor Williams
    haley the girlfriend