hotdtakagi

Feb 15, 2022
what are the different endings i can get? i only have the one with karen and the ending with karen and nikki.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
It has been a long time since I last saw anything about this game, was there a harem ending with every single girl? I think there were seven possible girls in all.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Top of the page
That didn't answer my question. There were multiple combinations last time I checked, but that was a long time ago before it was completed. I wanted to know if there is one with all the girls together.

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
That didn't answer my question. There were multiple combinations last time I checked, but that was a long time ago before it was completed. I wanted to know if there is one with all the girls together.
It is possible to get all main girls together. Teacher, doctor and police officer are not part of harem, in fact they break it(last two)

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
It is possible to get all main girls together. Teacher, doctor and police officer are not part of harem, in fact they break it(last two)
When you say main girls is that just the MC's mother, aunt and girlfriend? Kinda disappointed that you couldn't get the doctor and officer Juru there were extremely hot.

Last edited:

TGafy

May 14, 2020
When you say main girls is that just the MC's mother, aunt and girlfriend? Kinda disappointed that you couldn't get the doctor and officer Juru there were extremely hot.
Agreed. Even though they were not wrapped up into a harem ending with the main girls, I remember Juru had her own separate end. I'm not sure of the doc.

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Agreed. Even though they were not wrapped up into a harem ending with the main girls, I remember Juru had her own separate end. I'm not sure of the doc.
No. Neither of them had ending. There is possible threesome around the end of harem path but if you go for it you will get bad ending.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
True, I just didn't see it as a "bad" ending. After seeing the various main endings (solo + harem), I saw that path as MC choosing to play the field. Unattached and occasionally hooking up with Juru, what's so bad about that? ;)

4.20 star(s) 193 Votes