3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Do the art assets come in a file format you can click and view or would it take unpacking them or anything? Checked E Hentai and didn't see this games assets there (yet).

Black_Rose

Dec 1, 2018
Another game with the husband wants his wife to cheat

You're playing the husband who is getting turn on by her ex having fun with her

We all know what kind of ending this game has :Kappa:

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
It's been awhile but fuck man. This game fucked me up. Got me thinking for a few hours after finishing it. More like me just reinacting the epilogue and what ifs (like me in the game and either changing the outcome of the aftermath and many plots). If this shit happens, it ain't good for me lmao. MC + FMC done fucked themselves up.
Edit: hopefully after talking about my thoughts about this game, hopefully, i can finally get this shit out of my head lol

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
Damn I cannot for the life of me finish this game, it is an orgasm minefield. Also the MC is fucking idiot for not even trying to get Yukie into some masochist play on his own lol

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Damn I cannot for the life of me finish this game, it is an orgasm minefield. Also the MC is fucking idiot for not even trying to get Yukie into some masochist play on his own lol
I finished it. I was mentally drained after it. MC should've just went to her instead, but no. He went to the ex-bf instead.

BakaDesuka

Apr 25, 2022
I saw on the reply someone say that there is an anime but i didn't find any someone know if they made it and the name?

Dec 4, 2017
It's called "Netorare Jukubo Natsuko"

I have read it and this is hands down the hardest hitting NTR but also one of the best (in my opinion) View attachment 2131826
I'm assuming Netorare Jukubo Natsuko is untranslated since I can't seem to find it on this website but the image you posted has pretty good english translation. Could you please tell me how you did that or send me a link and point me in the right direction?

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes