VN Ren'Py Onhold The Veritate [v0.3.1] [MiezDaCat]

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheVeritate-0.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: MiezDaCat

DeadEyesSee

Jan 27, 2018
- The biggest is Molly. Exes in AVN especially without good reasons for break up (long distatnce relationship for example) are always unappealing for players, and even worse now she behave like we wronged her and should be grateful to take her back.
That is subjective and sounds like a you problem. I for example couldn't care less.

What this game needs is some proofreading to catch some general errors and weird phrasing. I mean come on you are on the internet and do not know how to write 'noob'?

Reactions: Doobs

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
just a friendly reminder:

Screenshot (691).png ezgif-4-60136b9d6d.jpg

Can see the normal dialog follows that rule of text, but the choices can be hit n' miss. Should consider changing it to make it a tad easier on the eyes for the players.

Also - A lot of the dialog talking about Aunt Lisa says stuff like "Just don't pester Aunt Aunt Lisa"

Last edited:

ZLZK

Modder
Jul 2, 2017
[...] Also - A lot of the dialog talking about Aunt Lisa says stuff like "Just don't pester Aunt Aunt Lisa"
Not my fault that simple_human changed code I gave him and added additional line
config.replace_text = replace_text which surprisingly is valid ren'py function.
Just remove that line and you will be fine.

Using config.replace_text is overkill, since it executes whole function for each segment of text,
not only text replacing part.

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Seems like the dev is pushing Molly the ex gf hard on making her a li even if u dislike her

The mother of Molly is horrible too so i gues it runs in the family :ROFLMAO:

I hope we can just say nope to Molly and take some payback to her mom as well

Reactions: jaka

MiezDaCat

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2023
just a friendly reminder:

View attachment 3083759 View attachment 3083762

Can see the normal dialog follows that rule of text, but the choices can be hit n' miss. Should consider changing it to make it a tad easier on the eyes for the players.

Also - A lot of the dialog talking about Aunt Lisa says stuff like "Just don't pester Aunt Aunt Lisa"

1699912612130.png
It will be corrected in the next update, thanks for your comment.

standbygames

Mar 13, 2018
Dream sequences are lame and just spoil the pacing. Other than that the game has nice potential. The mom is hot. I hope we can continue to ignore non family characters, 0 interest in ex. Goodluck dev.

jaka

May 16, 2017
Not a supporter so dev can just ignore my complaint.

Anyway, the Molly situation. It's like the dev wanted the player to sympathize with her reason for dumping the mc, but her reason was one of the dumbest things ever. She also didn't have anything to show that she has really changed besides: "I was young, trust me I changed." Her story needs to be retconned if she wants to be justified. This entire update was just focused on her and trying to make the mc sounds dumb.

To bluntly put it, Molly is a green tea and MC is a licking dog.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Molly might be one of the hottest models, but she's not family, which makes her of no interest story wise.
The game is amazing anyway, with great girls and pretty well written, which is unusual in these games.
The dreams are a waste imo, and should be actual scenes to make them meaningful to the story. The addition of moaning sounds would be great also.
Looking forward to the next episode and a working discord link to join. The one in the op doesn't work.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Not a supporter so dev can just ignore my complaint.

Anyway, the Molly situation. It's like the dev wanted the player to sympathize with her reason for dumping the mc, but her reason was one of the dumbest things ever. She also didn't have anything to show that she has really changed besides: "I was young, trust me I changed." Her story needs to be retconned if she wants to be justified. This entire update was just focused on her and trying to make the mc sounds dumb.

To bluntly put it, Molly is a green tea and MC is a licking dog.
Well, even if you decide to forgive her stupidity now you need to deal with an asshole trying to fuck her, its like the dev just wants us to dislike her, gives her the worst plots of the game.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Veritate [v0.3.1] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 199mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I am going to give this game another update or two, but I am not certain I am going to like this game that much. Maybe I am reading too much into this, but it feels like the MC is majorly naive, and alot of the possible LI's are just not really good, and are obnoxious to me.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes