VN Ren'Py Onhold The Veritate [v0.3.1] [MiezDaCat]

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes
Feb 13, 2021
Um... You can just say Michael Jackson. Unless you specify 'young' Michael Jackson it's the same thing.
No you cant at least i dont think so because Michael Jackson really only looked like the provide picture for towards the end of his life i believe. Prime Michael Jackson at least how i remember him and what i consider White Michael Jackson are completely different looking to the point it doesnt even seem like the same person. especially like i said since the Michael Jackson i showed was i believe close to his death. Picture one is what i consider prime 80's Michael. Picture two is i believe mid 2000's shortly before his death.
1705945013360.png 1705945028689.png
For me if i was the reader and i saw someone say that she looked like Michael Jackson, i would have just thought the first picture. But by separating the two its easy for the reader to distinguish.

ericcha

Jun 21, 2021
No you cant at least i dont think so because Michael Jackson really only looked like the provide picture for towards the end of his life i believe. Prime Michael Jackson at least how i remember him and what i consider White Michael Jackson are completely different looking to the point it doesnt even seem like the same person. especially like i said since the Michael Jackson i showed was i believe close to his death. Picture one is what i consider prime 80's Michael. Picture two is i believe mid 2000's shortly before his death.
View attachment 3286984 View attachment 3286985
For me if i was the reader and i saw someone say that she looked like Michael Jackson, i would have just thought the first picture. But by separating the two its easy for the reader to distinguish.
He was looking white around BAD 1987.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Hopefully no NTR.
I agree completely. Letting other people decide what direction your game will take is never a good idea. If anything - It shows that the developer has no clear idea what to do, and want to please as much people as possible by succumbing to the mass. I rather have a developer that makes a choice and sticks with it, even if some (or even most) people don't like it.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes