Others Completed The Velvet Express [Artmunk Games]

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
screen1.jpg

Overview:
The Velvet Express is a highly interactive 3D virtual sex simulator situated in the 30's of the past century. Inspired on the golden age of luxury rail travel, the Velvet Express encompasses a myriad of sexual encounters to suit all tastes. Due to our enhanced 3D animation system, the experience is erotic, magical and distinctive everytime you embark.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: September 2008
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Download: - -

ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
Past century doen't seem to be correct because trains looked like this in 1930:

yeah, anyaway, i dont think that in 1830 was much train traffic, but ok, is a game, fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, whatever, but correct is that past century was 20 century, because we have now 21 century, so if this game is in 1830 is correct to add that game scenario is in 19 century, not past century.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
The last century is the 20th century. The game takes place in the 1930's. If it was the 1830's it would be the 19th century. Also if it was the 1830's then the train is a time machine because they sure as hell did not look like this in the 1830's.

Reactions: WaerM

amilking

Apr 10, 2018
yeah, anyaway, i dont think that in 1830 was much train traffic, but ok, is a game, fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, whatever, but correct is that past century was 20 century, because we have now 21 century, so if this game is in 1830 is correct to add that game scenario is in 19 century, not past century.
All I know is that trains looked like this in 1930:

ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
aw....train, not train, point is - if is story from this game from 19 century then is wrong add in overview that is from last century, because as i mentioned before - last century is 20 century not 19 century, thats all, sweet christmas...

Reactions: Booki

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
The developer probably was limited by the assets at his disposal.

I didn't play the game in it's entirety, so if you guys happen to notice a game tag that I missed, I can add it to the thread :)

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Well, you can tell that this game is very dated, and no, that's not a reference to the time setting.
The graphics look like they have seen better days, it's not bad, but it's not great.
That being said, it seems like there is more animations than most modern adult games would ever bother with. So props to the devs for that.
Hard to believe this was only 10 years ago, seems more like a 90s 3d game.
The low poly count, low res textures, and so on.
The art style is good, and the idea / theme is better.

Reactions: FartingRainbows

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Have you ever seen 3d games from 90s?
This game has graphics that look like they are from 2003-2006
Yeah I remember Tomb Raider 96, them cone titties.

Games from 2008: GTA4, Fallout 3, Dead Space, COD W@W, L4D, Far Cry 2, Gears of War 2, Mirrors Edge... and so on.
So yeah, in comparison the graphics are not great.
I think this company's last game was 2012 and it doesn't look any better after four years.

Reactions: FartingRainbows