VN Others The Veil Chronicles: Nix University [v0.1] [NoN-Hydra Games]

snowraver

Sep 4, 2020
Combat needs to be sped up. No idea how to heal without consumables. Occasionally attack a monster that just died because I didn't choose a different monster before attacking. Boss fight gives way too little reward.

No idea how to unlock fourth scene so I assume it's a placeholder.

English is a bit jank but nice enough.

Reactions: Lord of the Veil

Lord of the Veil

Mar 2, 2024
Combat needs to be sped up. No idea how to heal without consumables. Occasionally attack a monster that just died because I didn't choose a different monster before attacking. Boss fight gives way too little reward.

No idea how to unlock fourth scene so I assume it's a placeholder.

English is a bit jank but nice enough.
Yes, we've been getting feedback and I will definitely say that in the upcoming updates we will:
- add speed up in combat
- add the ability to heal in the hub (now you can heal only with consumables )
- boss reward - bug. We'll fix.

What do you mean by the fourth scene?

Reactions: The Omni Degenerate
Nov 20, 2019
has potential. i agree with snowraver. also if you are going to need to relay on potions the rewards need to be increased or prices decreased ill get 300 from a fight where i used 3 so no profit or worse if i need to heal after.

both fun and difficulty in turn based games come from strategy. and strategy comes from options in different ways to attack/block/heal/win of wich this game few of at the moment. at least that i have seen

again has potential but ill also wait to see where this goes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord of the Veil

Lord of the Veil

Mar 2, 2024
has potential. i agree with snowraver. also if you are going to need to relay on potions the rewards need to be increased or prices decreased ill get 300 from a fight where i used 3 so no profit or worse if i need to heal after.

both fun and difficulty in turn based games come from strategy. and strategy comes from options in different ways to attack/block/heal/win of wich this game few of at the moment. at least that i have seen

again has potential but ill also wait to see where this goes.
Thnx!

We will add treatment to the hub: either free or super-cheap. Should be available in the next free version already

About the combat system: we will try to make it better : )

Reactions: The Omni Degenerate

swelldude

Feb 7, 2020
I only have one complaint, the turn based combat is tearfully slow. All menu elements use "EXIT" to leave that menu, but then again, a different "EXIT" exits the game. Use "BACK" or "RETURN" for menus and "EXIT" to actually exit the game.

Everything else looks great.

Reactions: harem.king

Lord of the Veil

Mar 2, 2024
I only have one complaint, the turn based combat is tearfully slow. All menu elements use "EXIT" to leave that menu, but then again, a different "EXIT" exits the game. Use "BACK" or "RETURN" for menus and "EXIT" to actually exit the game.

Everything else looks great.
Yes, we will speed up fights already in the next update. Somehow we didn't think of that at all during the tests

Okay, we'll take the rest into account. Thanks for your feedback!

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Definitely needs fixes as the options is in the original language no matter which one is selected and if keeps on crashing when trying to play the game even though my android device can play pretty much all of them.

Lord of the Veil

Mar 2, 2024
Definitely needs fixes as the options is in the original language no matter which one is selected and if keeps on crashing when trying to play the game even though my android device can play pretty much all of them.
Yes there in the options only sound setting : D
But yeah, forgot about that. We'll fix it.