VN Others The Veil Chronicles: Nix University [v0.1] [NoN-Hydra Games]

Lord of the Veil

Mar 2, 2024
f952.png

Overview:
Once, the Veil had captured a significant part of the world, devouring entire cities and countries.

From that time, a massive snow-white dome of the Veil rises like a gigantic, unnaturally even mountain, visible from nearly every corner of the continent.
The Veil brought not only fear for the future and chaos but also the Veil Stones - a priceless source of magic and energy.

The Veil is a place where space is distorted. Because of this, an ordinary person cannot help but get lost inside. The Veil is like another world, into which you can step with just a single move. And it teems with monsters.

But there is the Order of Phantoms. Phantoms undergo a special ritual that bonds them with the Veil, allowing them to navigate within, sense monsters, and detect the Veil Stones.

Right on the border of the Veil lies Nix University - the center for training Phantoms. John Koety heads to the University to become a Phantom and unravel the mystery of his missing older brother who studed in Nix...​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-10
Release Date: 2024-03-10
Developer: NoN-Hydra Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English, Russian, German, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win64: - - - -
Win32: - - - -
Linux64: - - - -
Linux32: - - - -
Android: - - - -

f95.png photo_2024-03-10_13-245555-55.jpg photo_2024-03-10_13-15-48.jpg image_2024-03-10_17-38-55.png image_2024-03-10_17-23-56.png photo_2024-03-10_13-15-44.jpg image_2024-03-10_17-38-47.png image_2024-03-10_17-23-46.png photo_2024-03-10_13-15-49.jpg image_2024-03-10_17-28-56.png image_2024-03-10_17-28-52.png image_2024-03-10_17-38-54.png image_2024-03-10_17-28-53.png

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The Veil brought not only fear for the future and chaos but also the damn valuable Stones of the Veil - a priceless source of magic and energy.
Metalbitch: "Go get those damn valuable stones, John, I'll take all the goblins at ONCE!"

You: "In a fight, right?"

Metalbitch: ......
Metalbitch: "My skills are a little unusual..." :sneaky:

photo_2024-03-10_13-15-44x.jpg
THX for sharing...

Last edited:

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Oh cool. monster girls. lets look at the banner. from, right to left we have
> Human with red eyes
> Human with pointy ears
> Human with fluffy ears
> Human
> Human with pointy ears
> Human with pointy ears and blue skin

Much monsters. such wow.
Don't get me wrong, I find the girls attractive. I just don't think the [monster girl] tag is appropriate.

• Sad
Reactions: Fckthmll

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
> Human with red eyes
> Human with pointy ears
> Human with fluffy ears
> Human
> Human with pointy ears

Much monsters. such wow.
Don't get me wrong, I find the girls attractive. I just don't think the [monster girl] tag is appropriate.
Individual game threads are not the place to debate tag definitions, unless your argument is that the tag as currently written does not apply.
Monster Girl [Any female sentient being that is not human, robot, animal, or furry. e.g trolls, orcs.]
Way I read that, a perfectly human-passing alien or succubus would qualify, let alone the girls in the preview pics here.

(If you DO want to debate the tag definition - iirc the current plan is to split it into multiple more specific tags - the place to do so is here.)

Reactions: Vesperr and Grizloy

Lord of the Veil

Mar 2, 2024
> Human with red eyes
> Human with pointy ears
> Human with fluffy ears
> Human
> Human with pointy ears

Much monsters. such wow.
Well, I still see the amphibian girl as a " monster-girl" (blue skin, sharp teeth, distinctive ears, eyes).

Although she has certainly become more humanised compared to our first concepts:

But we'll think about it anyway, thank you (and I'm sure we'll add someone even more monstrous in the future).

Lord of the Veil

Mar 2, 2024
> Human with red eyes
> Human with pointy ears
> Human with fluffy ears
> Human
> Human with pointy ears

Much monsters. such wow.
Oh, and yeah! We also have a harpy : )
7h65FG0sGKc.jpg

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
It literally could only be visible from half the world. At most. Physics and geometry is a thing. And they aren't looking through the world to see what's on the other half. -.- nearly every corner...

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK What the heck is this game about? Intro is suppose to give you an idea but this intro was like "What the fuck did I just read?"

It explains nothing.. not what the veil is or anything. The summary intro here to get someone interested in game is total garbage. It makes me wonder if the rest of the game writing is going to be as badly not explained and poorly written because that summary is poorly written.

So anyone give proper summary and tell us if the game is any good or not? Is the story good or is it a disaster like the summary?

Lord of the Veil

Mar 2, 2024
OK What the heck is this game about? Intro is suppose to give you an idea but this intro was like "What the fuck did I just read?"

It explains nothing.. not what the veil is or anything. The summary intro here to get someone interested in game is total garbage. It makes me wonder if the rest of the game writing is going to be as badly not explained and poorly written because that summary is poorly written.

So anyone give proper summary and tell us if the game is any good or not? Is the story good or is it a disaster like the summary?
Heeded. Decided to make some changes to the summary

Reactions: molitar