123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
I come to the hospital. The doctor says to go to the locker room to change. Lockers are not used and it is impossible to change clothes. Stuck on it.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
I come to the hospital. The doctor says to go to the locker room to change. Lockers are not used and it is impossible to change clothes. Stuck on it.
You have to go there in the evening when you work and the locker works.
EDIT : I find

Last edited:

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
You have to go there in the evening when you work and the locker works.
EDIT : I find
Well, how to translate the time until the evening??? After college, I went to the gym, and all at the same time in the afternoon, not in the evening.

Givemelife01

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
Well, how to translate the time until the evening??? After college, I went to the gym, and all at the same time in the afternoon, not in the evening.
After 3rd quest of Sophia (Nurse job interview)automatically evening
4th quest unlock the locker(Night Shift Nurse)

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
After 3rd quest of Sophia (Nurse job interview)automatically evening
4th quest unlock the locker(Night Shift Nurse)
Neither after talking to the nurse at the reception nor after talking to the doctor, the locker is not active. The game in the basket, the author 2 points.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
I won't harp about the bugs that previous people mentioned. What I would like is that the running speed indoors to be the same as the one outside. There really isn't a good reason not to. And you shouldn't have to wear specific clothes just to shower (since the whole concept involves not wearing clothes in the first place).

And uhhh, you can take what I say next with a grain of salt. But You might need to develop an ear for dialogue. I'm not saying that you need to be the next Tarantino, but a book on the subject might do you good (I recommend this book, read it and loved it).
I'm not even factoring in the engrish. I can almost guarantee that nooo woman has had this sort of conversation.

Last edited:

Givemelife01

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
Neither after talking to the nurse at the reception nor after talking to the doctor, the locker is not active. The game in the basket, the author 2 points.
Screenshot (18).png
This the last dialogue between Sophia and doctor."I'll start tonight." is night shift job.
Go out of the hospital after the doctor scene.Sophia automatically bump into someone.

Givemelife01

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
I won't harp about the bugs that previous people mentioned. What I would like is that the running speed indoors to be the same as the one outside. There really isn't a good reason not to. And you shouldn't have to wear specific clothes just to shower (since the whole concept involves not wearing clothes in the first place).

And uhhh, you can take what I say next with a grain of salt. But You might need to develop an ear for dialogue. I'm not saying that you need to be the next Tarantino, but a book on the subject might do you good (I recommend this book, read it and loved it).
I'm not even factoring in the engrish. I can almost guarantee that nooo woman has had this sort of conversation.
Thanks for your suggestion and comment.
I'll figure out this.;)

Reactions: Cesco

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
Makes a good impression so far. Hopefully it will stay that way.
And hopefully at some point in the game there will also be the possibility that the MC and her daughters (additionally other female characters are welcome) can be impregnated.

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
So far it looks good, but earlier comments are correct about the engrish and slow progression of the images.

My advice is to get someone who is decent at english grammar to proofread and correct test versions and use that to fix at least the engrish a bit, also try to speed up walking speed a bit (when in the house), the character walks really tediously slow in the RPGM parts of the game.

As for those times where renders are shown in a slide show, shorten the time a little bit between the transitions to make the repetitive actions go a bit faster, people often don't like unskippable slow and long sequences.

Other then that, the game looks good, renders are interesting and i like the genre's being used here. Good luck, and keep up the good work.

PS: some errors i found,
Sacred is used, while i assume you meant Scared as in afraid.
West North should be North West, you always start with the main direction on the compass of either North or South, then add the side direction after it. So you can also write is as: "NW". The common directions used are then N, NW, W, SW, S, SE, E, NE and back to N again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gudil

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Stuck here.

The screen freeze on this "animation".

Load and reload the game many times.. but still stuck here.

Minimized and maximised the game but still..

@
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
I like the game Dev (y):love:
Write me a PM, i can help you correct some errors in dialogs ;)
Great beginning, love the MILF :love: Keep up the good work (y):giggle:

After going to Yang, i could see brother trying with his sister, then the game show where the house is, but after that , i cant get out of the house. Do you have a fix for that? Or a save to continue?
Got it, Had to change clothes LOL :D
HAHA LOVE THIS SCENE :love: :love:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Just finished the update. Diddnt encounter any errors.
You can make those hot spots dissapear after finished task or quest to make it more understandble for the players.
Great start (y)(y):love::love::love:

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes