Givemelife01

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
i am having the same problem no matter how many times i reload and replay it , also when i save it shows that the sister is with them , or walking around there are 3 characters instead of just the two .
At this stage its just too frustrating to try and play this game along with not having a clue of where to go and constantly having to check forum to try and progress in the game ,
i am a little disappointing as i do think it has the makings of an enjoyable game , so i do wish the Dev the best of luck with it and for his effort ,
i will keep an eye on future updates in the hope that it can be made to run more smoothly ,but at this point for me its just unplayable without having to resort to dowloading other peoples saves an missing content and constantly having to restart from freezing issues
I provided the save link on main page....replace the save folder in www folder

Reactions: paddyo73

Givemelife01

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
im stuck at after the nightclub where daniel tell her to wait for him at his place...but when i reach daniels house it says its locked....is it a bug or am i missing something??
I provided the save link on main page....replace the save folder in www folder

Reactions: patrickB

Givemelife01

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
Unfortunatly, no matter what or how slow i move through the text scenes, the scene always freezes day 1 night at hospital, sophia says she needs to clean him, but then it just freezes on the next image :/
Try this save.....I provided the save link on main page....replace the save folder in www folder

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Where do I go after meeting the principal? He said "meet me after you finish your classes", but I've walked all over the map, and I see nothing. This game desperately needs a walkthrough, cause the in game notes don't always help. A map telling where places are at would also be useful.

EDIT: I found it. Not every action is highlighted with a flashing asterisk. Maybe that is also something that could be changed. ONly put a flashing marker at the next place I need to go, and whatever other side actions I can interact with that won't lead me to absolutely nowhere.

EDIT: And now I can't find the slum (i DID start with some given saves. An in game map is DEFINITELY necessary.

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Where do I go after meeting the principal? He said "meet me after you finish your classes", but I've walked all over the map, and I see nothing. This game desperately needs a walkthrough, cause the in game notes don't always help. A map telling where places are at would also be useful.

EDIT: I found it. Not every action is highlighted with a flashing asterisk. Maybe that is also something that could be changed. ONly put a flashing marker at the next place I need to go, and whatever other side actions I can interact with that won't lead me to absolutely nowhere.

EDIT: And now I can't find the slum (i DID start with some given saves. An in game map is DEFINITELY necessary.
I actually found the slum before I needed to go there.
Go left from your house, the cinema is at the top right, there is an alley way to the left where a guy is walking by the road, follow that up to the top of screen and slum will be there.

Givemelife01

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022

Top of downtown map

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
same here all the animations don't work it's freeze
Okay guys...... Im working on this game with the Dev..... We are trying the game severall times before an update and everything is working fine. Try to update your graphic drivers, check your graphic settings aswell...

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
i managed to get them to work by disabling antivirus, i'm using avast, you could try that if you feel comfy doing so
You may be right there Wolf..... I stopped using any king of antivirus like 10 years ago.... Just using antispyware to clean the "cookies". I´m helping the Dev with the game, checked it many times.... All the animations are working just fine.
For those having problems with tha animations hacking or freezing....
Well, try the game without an antivirus...
Update your graphic drivers and not just Windows update but on your graphic card manufacturer webside...
Good luck

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I see the futa tag and the pregnancy tag, Can the main mc /female protagonist get pregnant from any of the futa?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes