mattius77

May 16, 2017
So this current ver of the game is the only one I've played; how much content does he typically add with an update?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
So this current ver of the game is the only one I've played; how much content does he typically add with an update?
Up until now at least he has been pretty much laying the foundations; the backstory, the setting, dating system and that whole nine yards, I think now we'll actually start moving forward in the story itself.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

Hello everyone,
due an unexpected high work amount in my first job I have to move the release date for update 0.65 to February, the 3rd. The game itself is ready, but there are a few bugs which I need to fix on Saturday, because on the weekdays my work problems distract me too much.
Since patreon has a good patron-overview, everyone who pledged tier 2 or higher in january will get the game with the patreon messenger, so you haven‘t pledged for nothing. (This contains all versions, win, mac, linux and android). There‘ll be still a february update which contains not so heavy coding stuff. Within the update you‘ll understand what I mean, I don‘t want to spoiler here.
I‘m sorry and angry with myself that I didn‘t manage to release this update in january, but sadly it happened.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
So did anyone get the new version yet since only some people have it?
Well, if you'll read a few posts above, it will be explained that the update is delayed until Feb 3rd due to work, he wants to spend the next Saturday working on fixing the bugs before releasing on Sunday (if all goes well). The update itself is ready, just need to fix the bugs. So we'll be waiting for 3 days longer for the update :)

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
Well, if you'll read a few posts above, it will be explained that the update is delayed until Feb 3rd due to work, he wants to spend the next Saturday working on fixing the bugs before releasing on Sunday (if all goes well). The update itself is ready, just need to fix the bugs. So we'll be waiting for 3 days longer for the update :)
He said he’d message his patrons the link today so it’s on time?

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
He said he’d message his patrons the link today so it’s on time?
That I actually don't know, but it's only 3 extra days longer that we need to wait (unless told otherwise), it's really no big deal at all, I rather wait a few extra days to get an update without bugs, than get a buggy mess instead, so patience my young Padawan, all in good time :)

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
This was probably already discussed at some point over a month ago. I was gonna give this story a shot. Downloaded version 0.55 a while back. Didnt get around to it. Now i noticed 0.60 is up.
So, i went to download it and the pc mega link is only 1.7gb unzipped.......however my 0.55 version is 3.6gb unzipped. Nothing about this in the op. Did somebody accidently put the compressed version up as the regular one?

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
This was probably already discussed at some point over a month ago. I was gonna give this story a shot. Downloaded version 0.55 a while back. Didnt get around to it. Now i noticed 0.60 is up.
So, i went to download it and the pc mega link is only 1.7gb unzipped.......however my 0.55 version is 3.6gb unzipped. Nothing about this in the op. Did somebody accidently put the compressed version up as the regular one?
I believe the dev started using webp-images instead pf jpeg/png. The filenames are unchanged but the files are in fact in a different more space efficient format.

Reactions: E-Dog
3.50 star(s) 118 Votes