S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
anyone know how to get the second floor in the club ?
#Sorry bad english#
You can't actually get up to the second floor of the club yet. There is just one NTR scene were the MC is watching Nicole and Frank up there.

vlad50

Oct 3, 2018
Hello, and thanks for this game. I have a few small questions. First, how do we increase relations with Frank? Why, has it at the level of version 5.5 a utility besides spanking Nicole, or rummaging in the beauty parlor? The same with Irina, Vivian?
Good luck for the rest of this story which is quite pleasant, from the point of view of a voyeur. I saw somewhere pictures of a gang bang with Alexis, are they in the game or is this just a fake.

Jun 10, 2018
Hello, and thanks for this game. I have a few small questions. First, how do we increase relations with Frank? Why, has it at the level of version 5.5 a utility besides spanking Nicole, or rummaging in the beauty parlor? The same with Irina, Vivian?
Good luck for the rest of this story which is quite pleasant, from the point of view of a voyeur. I saw somewhere pictures of a gang bang with Alexis, are they in the game or is this just a fake.
I think it's only special renders for patreon.

D_mon

Dec 24, 2017
is it a way to get into basement with mom again. it just worked once with start at 10pm. i tried with love more point and then tried with corruption more than love. but still cant get to basement with her. she just stay at livingroom

liegad

Jun 11, 2017
I know a lot of you have been asking for a full walk-through. This is something I whipped up today. Taking the open ended game play in mind, it lists the locations out individually, with what events occur at certain times. It links events that unlock others and tells which ones are repeatable and which ones are not. It also lists which events can get you possible Love or Corruption points. And yes the NTR events are included. It's not perfect, being a first draft and all, but I think it's a good start for anyone confused on what you can do in the game up to the current update (0.5.5). I hope it helps. If I missed something, let me know. I can update it later.
translated with deepl
Your pdf file was apparently created with a printer driver.
At least I can't edit this file,
so I'm asking you to either provide the original
or convert your original to pdf here

Thank you.

Reactions: Furtiv3 Pygmy

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
is it a way to get into basement with mom again. it just worked once with start at 10pm. i tried with love more point and then tried with corruption more than love. but still cant get to basement with her. she just stay at livingroom
First of all, are you playing with NTR on or off?

Second, if her dispossition is higher than 5, you should be able to go back to the basement as long as she is in the livingroom at 11 pm.

If NTR is on, and her dispossition is 5 or lower, she won't be in the livingroom, but already in the basement with Davide and step-loser; if it's off, she shouldn't be anywhere.

D_mon

Dec 24, 2017
i think i have same problem as some other having that game just stuck on repeat, because of I added the mod. the NTR is on but NOT hard NTR.

now i dont know what u mean with dispossition (disposition) i tried with love higher than corruption and also corruption higher than love. and relationship is sky high right now

yes, she always appears in living-room at 11 pm and just once i was able to take her to basement.

same thing again. new game, hard ntr off, ntr + incest and i can only once go basement with nicole(mom) after that she is always in livingroom at 11 pm

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
I haven't use the mod, so then I guess I can't help you further... but the mod has its own thread, you should try asking there, just in case it's a know bug or something like that.

Recovery

Jan 19, 2018
Guys i think i have a problem, the problem is i'm playing with the non-ntr mode and i use cheats so this game is kinda stuck i became a gang member and do some stuff but the end game always give me the same scenes every day. What can i do? Am i need the play ntr mode for the non-bugged game?
There is no end game because the game isn’t finished. Scenes repeat daily because this is a sandbox game Simular to a bunch of Russian games on here. Some of the daily scenes don’t progress as you’d like because again the game is not finished.

Reactions: melange and fbass

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
The corruption date with Nicole isn't working for me, MC used the drug at 11 pm event in basement, and continued with corruption route. Is there something else that needs to be done?

magus448

May 22, 2018
The corruption date with Nicole isn't working for me, MC used the drug at 11 pm event in basement, and continued with corruption route. Is there something else that needs to be done?
Corruption>Love I think is the requirement.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes