rockaducka

Donor
Mar 20, 2017
lq.jpg
The Tyrant version 0.4.2

Hello everyone,
version 0.4.2 is ready. As I release the next 3 month 2 updates per month the first one is the smaller one with something to play until the big one will come up at the end of the month. I did something similar with My legacy before.

IMPORTANT for this and older versions:
Give Irina her name before you meet her in the club or fitness studio or you'll get an error. I'll fix it in the next version when I decided if it'll be a must do event (naming her at 3pm living room) or something else.

This one contains the fitness studio, which was planned long before, but the rendering times delayed it (you may see it at the quality of the renders).

Also the coding of the weekend events didn't work like I want to so I'll release the weekend event with the bigger one. (renders are like in the fitness studio with a better quality). But the renders for the fitness studio are done, only some text is missing (for the 0.4.5 update, not this one). So every female character except Alexis will have a event at the fitness studio (Alexis maybe later).

So this update contains a love, corruption and NTR path for Cassandra.
To reach the event you need $100 to join the fitness club. Then you find it at 5pm in town (is also marked with the new event feature).
You need love and/or corruption above 50 to see it all. The event changes when you did her date before, especially when you let her deepthroat you at the BJ end of her date (corruption path).

For NTR you need this time more then 20 corruption (corruption points higher then love points) or more then 30 love (love higher then corruption) and a low relationship to trigger it.

I uploaded the smaller game first, I'll edit the normal in this post when the upload is done. Walkthrough also later.
- From Saddog

0.4.2 Win :
0.4.2 Mac:
0.4.2 Linux:

Mega Mirror:
0.4.2 PC:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
And it seems i found another gem. :FeelsGoodMan:

ps: Maybe it is a stupid question, but does the incest patch works with the new version?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
This game has become too confusing, even with the walk through. It's better to just unzip the RPA file and look at the images.

A great potential game has turned into garbage.

He works too fast. He needs to slow down by 50% and add more quality content, not quantity. The story has grown into an incoherent mess.

He needs to just stop rendering. Don't make any new renders and clean up the story. Spend 30 days on the story alone.

You can only search for Alexis one time on the dates. If you repeat the dates, you'll never get a chance to search for her again. It's broken.

Reactions: Seriosha

Seriosha

Jun 26, 2018
View attachment 125139
The Tyrant version 0.4.2

Hello everyone,
version 0.4.2 is ready. As I release the next 3 month 2 updates per month the first one is the smaller one with something to play until the big one will come up at the end of the month. I did something similar with My legacy before.

IMPORTANT for this and older versions:
Give Irina her name before you meet her in the club or fitness studio or you'll get an error. I'll fix it in the next version when I decided if it'll be a must do event (naming her at 3pm living room) or something else.

This one contains the fitness studio, which was planned long before, but the rendering times delayed it (you may see it at the quality of the renders).

Also the coding of the weekend events didn't work like I want to so I'll release the weekend event with the bigger one. (renders are like in the fitness studio with a better quality). But the renders for the fitness studio are done, only some text is missing (for the 0.4.5 update, not this one). So every female character except Alexis will have a event at the fitness studio (Alexis maybe later).

So this update contains a love, corruption and NTR path for Cassandra.
To reach the event you need $100 to join the fitness club. Then you find it at 5pm in town (is also marked with the new event feature).
You need love and/or corruption above 50 to see it all. The event changes when you did her date before, especially when you let her deepthroat you at the BJ end of her date (corruption path).

For NTR you need this time more then 20 corruption (corruption points higher then love points) or more then 30 love (love higher then corruption) and a low relationship to trigger it.

I uploaded the smaller game first, I'll edit the normal in this post when the upload is done. Walkthrough also later.
- From Saddog

0.4.2 Win :
0.4.2 Mac:
0.4.2 Linux:

Mega Mirror:
0.4.2 PC:
How to give Irina her name as you said?

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
I would be very thankful if someone would be willing to post a cg rip. Before anyone mentions it, I have a mac and unren does not work.

Benkei

Nov 12, 2017
Do I need to also DL the Incest Patch 3.6 when i DL the Latest Version 0.4?
(New Here, Just Trying the Game.)

Apr 5, 2018
After your date with Alexis you are able to sneak into the basement with her, my problem is that I only end up getting the Mom and sybian toy scene, how do I get the Davide and Alexis scene for the basement sneaking? I got it before on another playthrough but on this new playthrough I only get Mom coming down to play with the sex toy.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
this update seems to be about the gym and nothing else. the dev want to update often and that means smaller updates. im waiting a couple of updates.
i also agree the game is confusing and need work to fully enjoy it.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes