Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
beware it might be the one or the other spoiler here but I'm not sure

So honestly the game is getting ridiculous especially in the shower scene with mom and this asshole davide first you have the choice hate ntr or love ntr but dieentscheidung is totally ridiculous and useless because it does not change much dan looks the same only that is even miserable and miserable at hate ntr the mc as he is already sunn his mom gets raped by this asshole davide and she just loves it does not want that

the mc sees what a dirty cheap whore she is and the brainless total failure of mc just does not get it and actually thinks he has interrogated that she does not want that he sees how she loves to be raped and brutally fucked by this asshole davide and then it gets really ridiculous then he says davide stop it or i kill you hahahahahaha this pitiful useless cowardly pussy of mc wants to kill him the piece of shit pisses in the pants

in fear and egg n few sentences later he says he would do something but he is too weak omfg really? you can not do anything?? how dumb are you actually? they pull away from imh so easy and you hurt you nutzlöoses piece of dirt and yes your mother loves to be fucked by davide / you raped stupid piece of shit how stupid you have to be because not to get it? and then the biggest nonsense then he thinks that davide him his mommy

takes away holyschit really ??? hey you stupid asshole NEWAS FLASH for you she is already awake away she already belongs davide and the whole city she is the cumdumbster of the whole city anyone who wants to fuck her can do it can rape her and she loves it and begs for more the only one that does not get it you're brainless stupid useless open shit and then at the end when davide done with the bitch is then offended and

insulted this whore even the mc and what makes the mc ?? he apologizes to me it just surprised that he did not run like a little girl on his room and has thrown himself crying on the bed ....... the mc should greigfen the bitch and make it clear that she so not to talk to him because after all is dsie the whore who did not get enough and raped harder and harder werd3en wanted to davide from this asshole but no these dirty pussy

of mc is just a perfect failure and worthless useless piece of shit really tioll like you can play a badbioy in this game a badboy in pussy a badboy in total failure be a badboy in it ind ind in everything and everybody apologize for having a badboy treated by everyone like dirt a badboy in pushing everybody around to let ........ it is just ridiculous

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
Calm down man, you can always turn NTR off If you dont like the content (dont forget that there is a shower scene for love/corruption routes). If you leave the option ON and dont keep the relationship points high enough, of course the bad guys are gonna fuck all the girls. MC have "a different approuch" for each route and decision that you makes/follow, if you dont like the content, change your choices (or stop playing).

smirold

Apr 24, 2017
Version 0.4 is bugged !
Could not deliver the packages of Davide in the subway.

When I start a new game, that I will meet Davide directly at 9 PM, the game starts an animation: "You did a good job delivering the packages!" and after Davide gets me into the basement where I have to punish Nicole.

Every day at 9PM in the living room there is this animation.

Someone to a solution?

Reactions: Bakkis15

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
what a wall of text, eesh. Never understood why people get so bent outta shape cause of the characters, the game is so in it's baby stages judgment on any of the toons seems alittle harsh, plus as stated (obviously didn't get mentioned enough) The women character's have been gettin' broken down side like what a year in that game's timeline? takes less then a month to break someone emotionally, a year? shocked she doesnt have a collar or wasn't knocked up already.

But that statement is to reflect on the fact of the story, gettin' mad at the mc, whose obviously not a strong buck, goin' up against gangster's who could do anything to him or the family, frankly if the gang wanted, they could off the mc if he get's outta line and then just take the girls with the mighty game over screen. But then we'd be grabbin' pitchforks~

I wouldn't get so angry so quickly, IF you look in the previews off the bat right in the beginning of the game, the MC sooner or later (hopefully?) grows a pair and off's Davide and the rest. (Wanna know how many people want that? everyoneeeee)

So relax, more content is enroute, more story (hopefully) get's revealed, more corruption, love, ntr is on the way. Personally, Love route isn't as interesting, but FOR THE SAKE OF THE SYMBIOTE ARMY we all must take our alexi- AHEM OH GOODNESS, something got caught in my throat...for the sake of the game be patient and just look forward to keeping the character's relantion's HIGH (to avoid NTR) and with either love (to make waifus) or corruption (to make really slutty waifus)

So relax, grab a brewski or just fap some frustration out, the game will get better~ no need for negative nancys~

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Calm down man, you can always turn NTR off If you dont like the content (dont forget that there is a shower scene for love/corruption routes). If you leave the option ON and dont keep the relationship points high enough, of course the bad guys are gonna fuck all the girls. MC have "a different approuch" for each route and decision that you makes/follow, if you dont like the content, change your choices (or stop playing).
why should i exhibit ntr? or stop playing? i have nothing against the ntr i just puked it all so unbelievable unilaterally is everything and everyone can do what he / she wants mom sis davide dad all the residents of the city all have fun with the mc mom but only the useless pitiful bunch to be cheated off shit of mc can not do anything that is so miserable as an unbelievable loser I just want the mc also has the same options as everyone else

just grab a gir or mom and fuck her shouting insulted insulted him or should he treated in bad not to apologize like a castrated dtrecks pussy should grab the and ndas it is so noiicht running that they can not treat him so simple but that is new in this useless pile of piss pissing in everything and everyone in the pants and begs for Sorry and the love route is boring, especially since more of the corruptions are made

to tease a lot is interesannte if mnan the girls on this wins by itself but that is in the game apparently not wanted but only the other sic hauf this way and pleasure may have best example in the basemend where he can do everything he wants with his mother and what does he do ??? spanking with a table tennis racket or allegedly because he thinks he is just behind the ass of his mother and

nothing more not even animated and there is the speech that he is red to see the ass is not the only conclusion of the MC is and will probably the next 4 years only a miserable weinerlicher cowardly total failure of nothing but nothing at all gets in the series while his mother continues to be raped by everyone and has fun with her and his sisters and the mc will again make only wretched comments and do nothing gin the mc also the possibilities to enjoy the way and not make such a useless piece of dirt just stupid grinding

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
The man has spoken!

Dude such a bro, thanks for letting us know! Make sure to drink plenty of water gents to stay hydrated!
Well, I'm not a patreon anymore so its the only thing that I can do (and thank that his discord server has bugged and not removed my access); I dont think its fair know about something (that I shouldnt) and dont let you guys know.

And if I havent need to work tomottow, I would just drink a lot of beer right now kkkkkk

Jicomir

May 14, 2018
Update 0.41 is ready.
Here are the changes shared by the author.
"
here is now version 0.4.1, the rest of the planned 0.4 update.

I changed some things on the UI as you can see above. And set up the events for the quest/hint system that I‘ll implement with the next update.

Because of the massive code changes and setting up triggers I recommend you start a new game, you‘ll find new events or extended events easier then with the marker (the green border around the buttons), that shows you that you can do something new. It‘ll trigger only when something changes on an event or you can do something new or something changed, because you collected enough points or did something other needed. When you play the new event the marker disappear (so when you see it, there is always something new or changed at the event, even when you don‘t see it at first) And I have to deactivate 2 events, 4pm and 11/12pm basement, they‘ll open again with the missing 2pm (NTR) event in a july update.

Also you can see now the locations of the NPC‘s in the game. (so the walkthrough isn‘t longer needed)

Also the intern cheat table is still activated. It‘s just rudimentary (with corruption/love and relationship settings for the 3 main girls and irina), but it‘ll help you too collect points faster when you want to start a new game. It isn‘t a must do, you can also play an old save, but you have to redo several events to trigger the new ones. And to get rid of the marker for new events.

Changelog:

- an extended event with Cassandra and Irina (3pm living room)
- a new event at 6am mc room wit Alexis (love path)
- an extended event with Alexis (NTR with Davide, 2pm secret place)
- the game notice you now when there is a new event or you can do something new at an existing event (dates with the girls not included yet)
- also you can see now where the npc‘s are at which time (and with whom, NTR)
- implemented NTR like/dislike system
- fixed several bugs, missing contacts and setting up preparations for the quest system (not included yet)

I‘ll release the walkthrough later the day, (when I‘m back from work), so I write the needed stuff for the new events here for now:

- to trigger the extended cassandra/irina event: Irina needs 5 love or 5 corruption points, to see cassandras options there you need to finish her date on corruption or love path and have seen her reaction on it (9am kitchen after the date).
- for the new event with Alexis you need to finish her date on the love path then it‘ll trigger automatically on the next day.
- for the NTR event you have to replay the basement event with Alexis and she needed to meet Davide there. (to have Davide shown up she must have meet him at the date event before too.)

In july I‘ll release more than one update, august and september also, these are the months with the summer holidays, so I have much more time for the game. "

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes