St3vo

Dec 16, 2017
i am gerring -20 relationship after everyday, walkthrough says its on hard mode. how do i lower this? thanks!

jw1985

Jun 12, 2018
i really hope there's alot more content, i'd honestly be curious and ask how much content bouts have been explored so far, as in like we only have 5% of what he has in mind etc (hopefully that little.)
As creating images is the main time suck, counting images seems like the easiest measure of progress and completion. ATM its at ~1800 from 9 (?) months work. So say roughly 200 images per month, maybe a bit more. As an example the one date with Nichole including multiple endings was ~110 images and she has ~600 in total. I can easily see the game more than doubling in size just by having 3 dates with each of the main characters and 1 with each of the side characters plus daily scenes. Add the gang stuff and fully work the side characters could double it again. If he's still working by himself and part time that would likely take about 2 more years, so it'll be a serious test of patience.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
As creating images is the main time suck, counting images seems like the easiest measure of progress and completion. ATM its at ~1800 from 9 (?) months work. So say roughly 200 images per month, maybe a bit more. As an example the one date with Nichole including multiple endings was ~110 images and she has ~600 in total. I can easily see the game more than doubling in size just by having 3 dates with each of the main characters and 1 with each of the side characters plus daily scenes. Add the gang stuff and fully work the side characters could double it again. If he's still working by himself and part time that would likely take about 2 more years, so it'll be a serious test of patience.
Will be a good 2 years for the rest of us though :)

Reactions: Blah Blah Blah

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
Well, patience is what it'll be then! it's totally worth it~ i just hope there is some love for the love route, (ntr doesnt bother me, as it's more content, just my 'main' playthrough is usually blind but i go for what i want.) If not then meh, and that's alot of time, just for images in total, and i can't even guess how long the coding goes, i know shadow makes his own game im sure it's a royal pain in the ass.

That said, it's a 'free' game least for the nonpatreon's over here, so i've no problem being patient, plenty of games that keep me busy to look forward too. Dude is doin' good, just captain of his own ship and we the passengers!

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
It'd be good if Saddog would set a new goal letting us know how much money he would need to make for him to quit his IRL job and make this his full time job. I'm sure this game would be even better if it was worked on full time and there probably would be no delays . Or he could make a goal telling us how much he needs in order to hire help.
i dunno, that'd be pretty risky i feel, atleast i wouldn't take the plunge without being absolutely sure about it. and it depends where he lives, what his income is etc, that's alot of people info that some people really don't need to know about y'know?

eeee

Aug 12, 2016
How do you get into the basement? How do you advance further into the gang? Does Martin reappear? How do you meet the boss? I’m very lost.

U

User_10739

I don't get why I have to join the gang every day??? Davide gives me the fucking key to the basement yet every time I try to open the door it's locked until I become a gang member, which I have become probably 50 times over...

Reactions: Salomon108

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I don't get why I have to join the gang every day??? Davide gives me the fucking key to the basement yet every time I try to open the door it's locked until I become a gang member, which I have become probably 50 times over...
You are playing petty gang version of Edge of Tomorrow

Reactions: MrZang

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
True the first option of him setting a goal for quitting his job is risky therefore the second option of him setting a goal for hiring help is probably the better of the two.
Well he need to do it like DS.Gain $250K+ for an year and then drop the game.

Reactions: paragon

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018

Hello everyone,
another preview for 0.4.1. At this event Alexis would get more active with high love.
View attachment 117220

The Image as requested
Our hero and savior, Paragonnnn!

sounds like there's gonna be alot of content for alexis this time around, that ball, better not, get dropped.

SHE WILL JOIN THE SYMBIOTE ARMY MUHAHAHHAHA.

Reactions: Adolfo

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Our hero and savior, Paragonnnn!

sounds like there's gonna be alot of content for alexis this time around, that ball, better not, get dropped.

SHE WILL JOIN THE SYMBIOTE ARMY MUHAHAHHAHA.
Or more likely she will say I am fed up of being everyones loli and incest bate and I will run away to live in a commune with eunuchs and retired monks :).

pexels-photo-156731.jpeg

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes