U

User_17502

okay, but what about patrons?

:test:
I am a patron and since we got the last update 2 weeks ago, if he runs a bit later I am fine with it, he only used to supply every month and even then their was oft a delay so this is running very fast and smooth and the new updates are always worth waiting for.
I hope he delays it even longer.

His last update doubled the size of the game. He missed 2 months and decided to make up for it with content the size of 5 months. I’m still trying to pick out each of the changes he made to the game and work through it all. (Sorry for anyone waiting on the mod. H really dropped the bomb on me.)
I can’t complain. I have more than enough stuff to do. XD

U

User_17502

yes, i agree, but i don't understand why saddog on silent mode...
That’s just his personality.
Do I like it? Hell no.
Does that matter? Not much.
We just have to wait and trust he doesn’t just dissapear one day.

Reactions: paragon

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
it's at gym ( fitness club ) , you can only join Irina in shower there .
I think the question was more, how to get the scene to actually trigger? Cause It never triggers in game when you go the gym. Just the big sister scenes and even those aren't fully implemented yet.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
yes, i agree, but i don't understand why saddog on silent mode...
I suspect it is just his way, he usually is and although he occasionally has popped up for question time it is rare. As long as he keeps making such a good game, he can write it with a pair of his mothers used underwear on his head and answer everything in Swahli :).
Quality oft is linked with eccentricity where I come from jamie-baulch-use.jpg

Reactions: dick bullcock
U

User_17502

I suspect it is just his way, he usually is and although he occasionally has popped up for question time it is rare. As long as he keeps making such a good game, he can write it with a pair of his mothers used underwear on his head and answer everything in Swahli :).
Quality oft is linked with eccentricity where I come from View attachment 144305
?

Reactions: paragon

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
He hasn't even updated on what's going to change about the NTR system though, you'd think he would've done that before releasing this update.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
I think the only way for the author to keep up with the schedule is to reach the last goal at the moment ($8000) so that he can quit his job and engage in a full time project. Unfortunately, this seems unlikely. The profit from "The Tyrant" is slowly growing but it is not enough. At the time of the release the first version game was probably the greatest potential of all, at that time, but it is not possible to fully realize this potential. In my opinion the problem is that the game tries to sit on two chairs at the same time. As a result, fans of all ways think the same thing: "Why does this game need ... content?" And there is no good way out of the situation, as for me.
Remove from the game love / corruption?
Very unlikely. In a short term, it can bring results as there are few NTR projects and the fans who are ready to pay will support another project. But in the long term, this will lead to failure in terms of finances. I did not see any NTR project that would have achieved financial success at least the level of a mediocre game without NTR. For the sake of fairness, I must mention games where the player given control of queen whores, which have gained some popularity but the "Tyrant" game is a different kind. All the most successful games of this genre were and are, or about love, or about corruption. For example, a couple of days ago there was an update of the Milfy City, probably the most successful and popular project for today, so, not counting the abandoned branch with blackmail, the player is not even given a choice, the entire development of relations with the main characters is a story of love with a bit of corruption.
Remove the NTR from the game?
It is too late. As far as the NTR could spoil the impression and attitude to the characters of the game, it already spoiled. In addition, the developer is paid for this content. Even if he decides to completely remove NTR, the fans of this genre will absolutely rightly say: "We supported the project not for the sake of it."

Patpong

Jun 11, 2018
I think he over commited to his Pareon subs to be honest.

At level 4 he hass 66 patrons and they earn, "Each week a render with a explicit scene of one of the female characters."

That sounds like an incredible ammout of work just there.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Well, it's shame, game is interesting, even if story is not polished. But, not like he didn't break his own schedule terms before... We are getting game for free, so no reason to complain.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Yes, you only need python and unrpa. Use unrpa to extract images.rpa There are also automated scripts for Windows, and Linux/Mac, but they sometimes may create problems. (Double set of configuration scripts)

TheEdge

Jun 5, 2017
okay, but what about patrons?

:test:
I do not understand all this idolatry of some people by certain developers, especially those who do not respect their funders. If the saddog can not meet your deadlines, then do not promise dates to deliver them or you will have compliances for that. This is not the first time this happens and I'm sure it will not be the last.

Reactions: Tony_Stark

Headshunter

Dec 23, 2017
So far...the Tyrant is the kind of VN I was looking for, the story is a little out there, but since we haven't gotten it all yet, I can only say I like what we have so far.
I kinda noticed that many of the tags are still not used, like the pregnancy one, I just hope we get it embedded into the story, and not only like one of the posible endings (that includes NTR path), I think that would add much more flavor to the story, like trying to hide sisters pregnancies from the parents or any of the ladies trying to deal with pregnancies from the bad guys, I would suggest to add a corruption cap where u can force them to stop taking the pill at a certain corruption level, or the reverse, force them to take it to prevent one from rivals.
Violence tag is an interesting one, that would add so much depth to the game, like what would happen if Davide died, or what perhaps even considering whacking the dad to finish breaking Nicole, that would be nice.
My guess is that the lady from the massage parlor (Susan I think, will turn out to be the wife of the old guy that Nicole meets at the bar, I would suggest making her a) more desirable, let's face it, she looks too granny like b) make her the money behind the operation, that way when MC gets to her, he can also mess with the funding of everything.
Prostitution tag is even more interesting, the idea seems to be that the ladies will provide the Mc with cash, but that doesn't neccnecessarily mean that it has to be cash, maybe when (or if) rival gang and Authorities are introduced, Mc can use them as a bargaining chip.
I would also suggest that at some point, you are allowed to modify the girls, and by that I mean to change wardrobe or even add tatoos, like to mark them as your own or somebody else's, so far we get that they are getting more corrupted, but not a single noticeable change in overall attitude can be perceived, it would be nice to change the younger sisters good girl attire into something more slutty once she ceases to be a good girl, I would suggest after barn scene.
My last suggestion is to make it like some of the locations, like the sleazy weazel or the massage parlor, or even the gym, become gang controlled locations, that way the can serve not only as event locations but also as part of the game mechanics, if you had a rival gang, as suggested by Nicole's date scene, fighting over locations would give the game a more in depth feeling of a lowlife set up (where in the world exists a gang with no rivals?), To that end you can make it so that both gangs are working for the same tyrant and the one who gets the best income gets the best benefits (spots, women, access to better weaponry)
So far the only noticeable gang trait is the basement drug selling, and that is so low level that you don't need a basement, you can do that in a corner (and maybe reserve the basement for a huge deal , can even work as an orgy even or something like that)
This game, I like a lot so far what saddog has done, and probably I'm asking for too much on many of my suggestions, but that goes to show how much potential I see in this project.
On the Cgs I can only say that they are superb, I like the models very much, and specially the ahegao faces they make, I hope once photos are implemented, they not only serve to show creampied pics, but also to be used as humiliation tools for both the girls and your rivals, or maybe even against you.

I hope you get to read this saddog brother, and get some inspiration out of it.

And if you ever need ideas, I have those by the buckets :)

Keep up the amazing job!.
P.d. please, please, please, just try to make the best this game can be, even if you don't use any suggestions, I'm confident you will make a real classic out of this one

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes