Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
You got it! Sadly not much has changed from my last status update, found here. I am still plugging away at this one. Little bit here and there. So I'm still around and progressing, just slowly I mentioned earlier.

Thank you for asking. I'm sorry I'm not able to give you better news at this point. But as stated in my other update, my family needs to take priority right now. But I will keep chipping away at this and it will eventually get done.

I hope you all are doing well and I wish you the very best!

maverick@79

Mar 4, 2019
You got it! Sadly not much has changed from my last status update, found here. I am still plugging away at this one. Little bit here and there. So I'm still around and progressing, just slowly I mentioned earlier.

Thank you for asking. I'm sorry I'm not able to give you better news at this point. But as stated in my other update, my family needs to take priority right now. But I will keep chipping away at this and it will eventually get done.

I hope you all are doing well and I wish you the very best!
have u heard from saddog lately?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
have u heard from saddog lately?
Sadly, I have not. They did not respond to the last message I sent them. But honestly I go into sending them messages thinking they likely won't reply, so that I don't get my hopes up. I was very grateful the last time they responded and it was more than fair that they shared those assets with us. So I just wish them the best and if they are still working on those last two updates, I wish them the best of luck as well! :)

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2020
Can someone tell which mod should i use
I hv the game but i think i hv finished the content
There no more ntr scene
Plus i understand which one should i download
I hv a window 10 pc

m823543

Jan 17, 2021
How should I do it
Like extract it and cut n past it into game folder right
Then start a new game right
*If you are using a fresh install for the game, run it once before installing the SAZMOD
  1. Download the Mod
  2. Unzip the Mod
  3. Move the "SAZMOD" folder into the "game" folder for The Tyrant
  4. Launch The Tyrant game
  5. Start a new game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: S A Z

Xante

Jul 24, 2017
Hey SAZ, do you need any grunt work done with the mod? happy to help if it helps take a load off of you a moves things along a little faster?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hey SAZ, do you need any grunt work done with the mod? happy to help if it helps take a load off of you a moves things along a little faster?
No, I've mentioned this before, but I don't work with a team for various reasons. This older post goes over those reasons in more detail, and the reasons stated on there still pretty much hold true.

I appreciate the offer though.

If you'd like a tl;dr of the reasons, they are that I don't create this mod for money, but for fun and stress release, and the process of making it is my stress release/fun. Sadly, how long it takes has very little to do with that function of it. Literally the only reason I'm concerned with how long it takes at all is that I know that you all are waiting on the updates to be finished and I'd like to get them done for you because you all have been so supportive and I appreciate that. But I've stated before that I'd be doing this on my own even I'd I wasn't sharing the mod online. Because I enjoy it. If it stops being fun, then I would probably stop making it. So I don't focus on how long it takes and just focus on the process, which right now takes a long time due to my needing to make my family and other things mentioned in previous status updates a priority.

I'm sorry if that means it's going to still take awhile before it's released again, but that is just the reality of the situation.

But again, I do appreciate the offers and interest. But I'm afraid there isn't really grunt work to pass off at this point. Just lots and lots of dialogue writing and linking in game. All if which are things I personally need to do anyway.

I do hope you're having a great day/night and I'll keep at it!

maverick@79

Mar 4, 2019
No, I've mentioned this before, but I don't work with a team for various reasons. This older post goes over those reasons in more detail, and the reasons stated on there still pretty much hold true.

I appreciate the offer though.

If you'd like a tl;dr of the reasons, they are that I don't create this mod for money, but for fun and stress release, and the process of making it is my stress release/fun. Sadly, how long it takes has very little to do with that function of it. Literally the only reason I'm concerned with how long it takes at all is that I know that you all are waiting on the updates to be finished and I'd like to get them done for you because you all have been so supportive and I appreciate that. But I've stated before that I'd be doing this on my own even I'd I wasn't sharing the mod online. Because I enjoy it. If it stops being fun, then I would probably stop making it. So I don't focus on how long it takes and just focus on the process, which right now takes a long time due to my needing to make my family and other things mentioned in previous status updates a priority.

I'm sorry if that means it's going to still take awhile before it's released again, but that is just the reality of the situation.

But again, I do appreciate the offers and interest. But I'm afraid there isn't really grunt work to pass off at this point. Just lots and lots of dialogue writing and linking in game. All if which are things I personally need to do anyway.

I do hope you're having a great day/night and I'll keep at it!
falls back to a previous comment too. dont burn yourself out, it takes as long as it takes

lupoqb

Aug 14, 2019
I noticed from the images folder, there are scenes in the dining room that the mother and the daughters can be naked. How do I activate the sans-clothing view?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I noticed from the images folder, there are scenes in the dining room that the mother and the daughters can be naked. How do I activate the sans-clothing view?
Good Question - I have been wondering the same scenario!
There is not a version in the game or mod where you can just have them be nude. Saddog rendered those versions so that clothing can be worn over the top of them with layered images. Sadly not every scene was rendered like that, so I haven't created an option in the mod to have them just nude because many of the scenes wouldn't match.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I installed the mod .The mod is running well but when I try to save the game I see error and it says no save location
Are you getting the "Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations" Error? If so this generally is because file path location is too long. There is a strange limit with Renpy games that can eventually get hit depending on how/where you have the base game saved.

If this is indeed the issue you are having, then I recommend a fresh install in a new location closer to the root of the drive. Something like C:\games\The Tyrant or along those lines. That has fixed this issue in the past for the few people that have ran into this.

I hope this helps.

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes