Cheat Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant - Cheat Stats

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
I can increase the stats with the mod, but the MC does not appear on the list of characters (pic 4), so I cannot increase the money.
Not sure why. Can't even begin to diagnose until Monday night, maybe Tuesday when my desktop gets internet again.
Files look & work fine on my end including the last file I think I uploaded for the patch.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Not sure why. Can't even begin to diagnose until Monday night, maybe Tuesday when my desktop gets internet again.
Files look & work fine on my end including the last file I think I uploaded for the patch.
If I scroll through contacts to page 4 I get an "Exception" after page 3.
If I scroll backwards from Page 1 , I get an "Exception"
I downloaded the patch from the front page of this thread and all other elements work, re improving stats.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Just switched from DSL after over a month of waiting to Spectrum...now I can get to working on stuff again :)

Didn't expect him to nuke the entire phone file, guess I'll just expand on his cheat menu instead.

Revamped a bit, added items and money to the in-game cheat menu. Works fine for me.

Reactions: liegad

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Updated again, not sure which cheat menu style people prefer so I updated both the Phone based menu with options for every unlockable person and the Bedroom Cheat menu expanded from the default options to stat control of the immediate family. Biggest change, I think, is the ability to reduce stat's. Was pretty annoying missing scenes simply because a stat was too high for it to trigger.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Updated again, not sure which cheat menu style people prefer so I updated both the Phone based menu with options for every unlockable person and the Bedroom Cheat menu expanded from the default options to stat control of the immediate family. Biggest change, I think, is the ability to reduce stat's. Was pretty annoying missing scenes simply because a stat was too high for it to trigger.
Awesome!
TYVM for your work!

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
Overview:
Hard to keep track of your stats in the game and that 20+ point deduction every day on 'hard mode' is annoying so I modified the phone so you can add the relevant stats. Doesn't unlock the characters as pictured, still have to play the game to unlock them all.​

Updated: 8/7/2018
Game/Creator: /
Modder: Fission Mailed
Mod Version: v3.0
Game Version: v0.7
Language: English

Features:
2 versions now. 1 changes the cheat menu accessible from your bedroom, only allows direct family stat changes while the other is on the phone's stat screens.

Installation:
1) Extract to "game" subfolder of TheTyrant.exe folder
2) a) Visit bedroom & click on the "Cheat" icon from the interaction [ ! ] icon
b) Open phone, goto contacts page

I expect unlocking the various outfit's before you've done it properly in the game to break Mom/Nicole's path options, not tested beyond verifying they're unlocked. Changed the phone display a bit so that you don't have any relationship options with characters that haven't been met yet; I can't hide Davide and Steve's info as Saddog didn't keep track of meeting them.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Good Morning
I think cheats have some kind of bug
because when you use the cheats with the cassandra
the game crash
thank you

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hi @Fission Mailed , It seems that you have , in the desktop cheats not phone one, twice the definition in line 159 and the next section are about the same label with different variable name modified

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
With the phone cheats you have more control over everyone's stats while the in-game cheats from the MC's bedroom just give control over the family's (Mom/MILF & Sisters/Roommates).

GECK1989

Jul 22, 2018
the developer "BackHole" (he called himself that:LOL:), releases the game "Denos City", the game is very good, by itself. But that's not what I'm writing about. And about that IN her you can meet, Beloved by all of us NICOLE, with our adored "The Tyrant", you can meet her at the Supermarket, between the shelves, INTO on the left, at lunch time.
https://f95zone.to/threads/denos-city-ch-2-4-backhole.36499/

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote