botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I was wondering, since I haven't played this for a long while, is it easier by now to actually follow the walkthrough?
Because each time I tried i game to a point where I simply had not reached the necessary points and from then on my playthorugh and the walkthrough went further and further apart until I didn't manage to trigger new content anymore.

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
516. *PetPlay* Repeat the Janice dog costume scene at the living-dining room. Julia will notice Janice under the table.

What does this mean ? I can´t remember on this scene before, is this scene at the night after wake up ?

kira121

Jul 19, 2018
516. *PetPlay* Repeat the Janice dog costume scene at the living-dining room. Julia will notice Janice under the table.

What does this mean ? I can´t remember on this scene before, is this scene at the night after wake up ?
this is when janice comes into your room before you go to bed and you give her the costume and walk around the house think it has to be on friday or saturday tho

Reactions: Cryptor

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Is this the completed version of the game? I ask it because the title of this thread mention final version but not completed version.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
is that just me or do the key H not work anymore with cheat?
if they has remove that, why?

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
this is when janice comes into your room before you go to bed and you give her the costume and walk around the house think it has to be on friday or saturday tho
There are only option to walk in park and walk to pool. Bug ?

The_Rascal

Jun 25, 2017
So...anyone (still) having issues keeping Julia's outfit colors set? This is a known issue I think...but I want to make sure it's not fixed?

Edit: After several repeat attempts to set colors over time the problem seems to correct itself. YMMV.

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes