youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
is this game anywhere near completed? i last played v0.20 and there was a lot of content. im figuring its farrr from complete being that its v0.29 and he plans to go to v1.0 being final?

hbk598

Dec 3, 2017
i cant rotate the screen...other versions it rotates...also never get the option to text adriana

anyone else cant rotate screen?

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Many things are wrong in Janice's bedroom.
Please, look there.

P.S.: And in the Kitchen and at the Cosplay-Scene under the week (the game crashes complete). ;)

Torins

May 2, 2017
I can't trigger 516. no matter how many times i try Julia won't see Janice under the table, I've tried more than 16 times. Julia and Janice both have latex condom suits.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
What are the father scenes ?
Not a fan of ntr and i want to avoid them
They can be very easily avoided, same with the Billy route, actually as you progress you can get rid of the father permanently.
the only real ntr with the father is before you get rid of him or allow him to stay and that when he's around, give him sleeping and vitamin X pills in his beer, and depending if you're rough or gentle with Janice, you can have her do something with him while he's asleep.

Ggvee162

Jan 18, 2019
They can be very easily avoided, same with the Billy route, actually as you progress you can get rid of the father permanently.
the only real ntr with the father is before you get rid of him or allow him to stay and that when he's around, give him sleeping and vitamin X pills in his beer, and depending if you're rough or gentle with Janice, you can have her do something with him while he asleep.
And that's optional too right? I can progress without activating this scene.

cmyop

Jul 8, 2017
Two things, firstly whenever I try to sleep in Janices's room I'm stuck with the Latex threesome. This happens every night and I'm trying to finish 0.28's walkthrough right now. 2nd is the bug fix coming tonight? Or is that happening later this week

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes