thebrute

Jul 27, 2017
My post wasn't directed at you, it was correcting erroneous information.

As to Billy being mad with Jason for fucking his mother... He was fucking his mother.
The first time Billy catches them, he's pissed. Then you have to do the mandatory thing of the poster, and the cosplay photos.
The difference regarding Janice & cosplay in this instance, is that it doesn't lead to the purely optional choices of inviting Billy to take part in sexual shenanigans.

It's just like when doing a hardcore shoot at Lazzers.
After the first one, there's the option to let Kevin do the male role and fuck Julia, which leads to a threesome shoot option the next time. At no point do you have to let Kevin have sex with Julia, it's just purely at the player's discretion.

All that info is in the walkthrough for a reason.
Thank you for clarifying this for me. i did read walkthrough but it was not specific to me or maybe i just misunderstood.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
As long as you've given him the voucher from the mail, instead of telling him about Janice going to the beach, then you've effectively locked Billy out of anything beyond mandatory interactions, including the Night Elf poster and cosplay photos.

At that point, Jason can be fucking Rachel and Billy walks in and sees it, and Billy won't object or really care, to the point that even Rachel doesn't care about Billy seeing them having sex.
Thanks for the correction

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Thanks for the correction
Actually had to make a correction to my correction... Poorly worded with "including the Night Elf poster & cosplay photos", which made it seem like it locks out any involvement of Billy in those. Considering the poster & photos he asks for are those things, I made it look like those mandatory parts wouldn't happen.
Didn't notice it until seeing the quote, so a big thanks to you for that!;):)

Reactions: Anon4321

RB70

Jul 29, 2018
Where under the bed is Danielle's pay slip?
There is so much lag, I do not have time to search.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Where under the bed is Danielle's pay slip?
There is so much lag, I do not have time to search.
Unfortunately I've already passed that scene, but, from what I recall it should be here
Screenshot 2019-01-04 03.50.11.jpg

and regarding the lagging you mention
Can you say what system you have and list the specs
also have tried reducing the Graphics Quality (link below) and seeing if that helps. because I don't have that issue.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Any spoiler for this game?
You want spoilers?
Sure.

There's anal and vaginal fisting, pegging (woman wearing a strap-on fucks a guy), squirting, vaginal/anal creampies, facials, ffm/fffm/mmf (f for female, m for male)... That, combined with the tags at the top of the page should give you an idea of some of the things in this game.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
You want spoilers?
Sure.

There's anal and vaginal fisting, pegging (woman wearing a strap-on fucks a guy), squirting, vaginal/anal creampies, facials, ffm/fffm/mmf (f for female, m for male)... That, combined with the tags at the top of the page should give you an idea of some of the things in this game.
Chill out, dude. Maybe he is talking about the post that has been posted on Patreon.

Chowdog

Jun 19, 2018
Does anyone, for the love of god, have a full Billy Path save?

Shit is impossible to get working and also, how do I even add saves? I'm in the locallow>kstgames folder and ive added the saves, it just doesnt register them.

Arshavin

Sep 1, 2017
Does anyone, for the love of god, have a full Billy Path save?

Shit is impossible to get working and also, how do I even add saves? I'm in the locallow>kstgames folder and ive added the saves, it just doesnt register them.
C:\Users\"your User"\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
you must download last game version V0.28
maybe you copy bad save
delete all save in folder (keep in other folder) and try with my save
after paste in save folder you must rename save file to "playerInfo" , "playerInfo1" or "playerInfo3"
if you want use my save rename too "playerInfo.dat" ,
-------------
billy patch save , stay with john - Version 0.28 full save

DanKor

Aug 31, 2018
Pls help me. Stucked on Kira shower scene it means when i click on shower door the game is crashing i get only black screen thats all. I cant do anything :( How to jump that or fix that to works fine ?

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes