maike18

Dec 28, 2017
Some good-hearted brothers there share their save of the scenes between Jason and his aunt and yours also save the full game

heysexyray

Nov 19, 2018
Now this might be a bit odd but when you can set Janice in the dog outfits is their a possibility in future a update to implement bestiality in the game by a new character or characters already in game or is that to far taboo???

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Now this might be a bit odd but when you can set Janice in the dog outfits is their a possibility in future a update to implement bestiality in the game by a new character or characters already in game or is that to far taboo???
Ask through KST's Patreon page. That's where you'll get an answer.

Reactions: heysexyray

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
did not work, tried Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays, every time she is read a book, she never works out, tried all time zones when she is in living room, tried reloaded, tried going back and forth over and over, she is always reading a book.
I cant get the yoga/training scene so i can tell her to go jogging and "accidentally" meet danielle
Janice score is 500, maybe it is score based? do i need to lower it for this scene to trigger?

btw must you do the cuckold scene in brazzers with sister to get more scenes?
Just keep zoning between rooms, don't advance time. Same for the two pool scenes.

Hillbilly Bob

Jun 12, 2018
so anyone know why kelly and kira both have access to the bdsm dungeon in the apothecary?
ive only seen kelly in there, but in walkthrough it say that you can see Kira the cheerleader punish the hospital receptionist as well

If you refer to # 473 in the walkthrough,
I believe this is a "typo error", It should read Kelly not Kira. Kelly not Kira.jpeg

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Just keep zoning between rooms, don't advance time. Same for the two pool scenes.
solved it by changing quest path on someone, dont remember now, but now that quest work thrugh and had the drug pool scene
If you refer to # 473 in the walkthrough,
I believe this is a "typo error", It should read Kelly not Kira. View attachment 205139
so you are saying that it is the same tip 2 times in a row?

445-446. From now on, when you go to the pharmacy shop at 20:00 and click on "Go in", there are two different scenes (50 % by chance) of Kelly punishing the receptionist.

and 473 is the same? is it a duplicate line then?

rezax123

Jul 22, 2017
168. On Tuesday go to the living room and wait for Janice and Emma to exercise. Choose "Hide and watch". Once they leave the room, choose "Follow them".
anyone have the save?

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Can anyone tell all the steps to get 85 energy?
I am up to 75 but can't find the last 10...
You didn't write where you are at. According to the walkthrough on first page:
442. Janice, Emma and Rachel start to fool around among themselves. Janice sees Jason and invites him to join them.

...this should be the scene where you can earn +10 for a total of 85 at least. Next would be:
457. On Friday at 21:00 go to Danielle's house and knock on the door. She asks Jason to come inside. ... When you have 85+ energy, the show is longer.

The chance to earn +10 energy seems the foursome (step 442), if you had it already you left points somewhere earlier?
Don't think so. If you got 75 energy, as mentioned, it should trigger the scene and you can cash the points. May be worth to try 442 again if you did it already, perhaps some conditions weren't met the first time.
If you had no foursome you may need to fullfill previous conditions, do the steps leading to 442 again. See here, before step 432:
0.26 Janice:500 Julia:370 Kelly:330 Emma:450 Rebecca:300 Adrianna:225 Rachel:450 Danielle:150 Kira:200 Kendra:20​

...means these should be your minimum scores (pre-conditions) to trigger all following scenes, also step 442.
iirc the game mechanics is linear, so you won't advance if you haven't met the criteria (you'd lack minimum points later). Means you get those points with the actions involved done. Try again, have fun.

RodriBor

Nov 15, 2018
442 I got, I think it was one from earlier in the game. Also tried to do all +10 energy from the walkthrough and nothing. Starting to fear game is bugged...

gcrack

Jun 24, 2018
i have a bug can u guys help me pls? like for some reason i cant get into pharmacy shop at 20.00. and yes i already went to basement at pharmacy shop. does anyone have the same bug?

thebrute

Jul 27, 2017
just a quick one. can you save the progress in this game without going save and exit? can you load previous save also without exiting game first?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
just a quick one. can you save the progress in this game without going save and exit? can you load previous save also without exiting game first?
no, the only way to save is quit and exit, and to load a previous save, have to exit to main menu

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Nope only options are auto save each day and save exit. You can only load from main menu.

Chris203

Jul 9, 2018
im looking at the walkthru and ive gone through all day times and cant enter the "code to get more money or stat increase" am i doing something wrong?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
am i doing something wrong?
Yes.
It clearly says to do it in the Hallway at Jason's home.
Go in the hallway during the daytime hours, press C + H, and that opens the cheat menu.

:WARNING:
Do not increase points with each character more than +10, and try to only use it to recover any lost points due to unsuccessful actions.
Much of what you can unlock for doing to/with the various women is dependant on certain events triggering based on different stat levels.

Reactions: Cirro84 and Skaldy
3.40 star(s) 156 Votes