Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
if i remember there was some kinda mod or cheat to this game, is it still there?
Haven't played it since v0.16
Well yeah you can edit peoples scores via C*hold*H when you're in the hallway, but there's really no point in doing it because you still need to trigger the prerequisite events in order to proceed in the game. Like it doesn't matter if you have 500 relation with mom, she's still not going to let you A$ F$ her if you haven't done the date thing yet. heh.

(Personally I haven't used the cheat menu at all, I don't like cheating.)

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
How do you give billy the damn photo? I gave him her panties ect... but can not give photo
Don't worry about it, it happens later on in the game. This is why we need to rewrite a better organized walkthrough for this crap. lol. You can't use the photo till a little later on in the game.

You don't need the photo for Billy's arch? You need it for the teachers arch. You need to give it to Billy, so that he'll get the drug dealer to start talking with you. Yeah I know that makes about as much sense as the fucking "Leisure Suit Larry" games. But those are the event triggers for using the photo. The photo is actually so that you can get the car-hack thing so that you can stop Rebecca's husband from showing up while you're trying to F# her.

You need to get Rebecca to like what? 180? Whatever whenever she lets you pull down her pansu, and then she like freaks out because her husband is coming to pick her up... (And yes you HAVE TO GET THIS SCENE at least once or else you aren't going to be able to trigger later scenes) -THEN- you can use the photo with Billy so that you can err, get antiquated with the drug dealer.

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
how can i use "The hypno command"? i change de CD but the "yoga" scene just end, the option doesn't shows.

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
how can i use "The hypno command"? i change de CD but the "yoga" scene just end, the option doesn't shows.
Bleh same thing really, The guide needs a freaking overhaul bad. The reason I'm replying to this isn't to answer your question, it's just to emphasis how confusing as hell the walkthrough is. You're probably doing the events out of order. Trust me I've had the same problem with this game, with this shitty vague game guide.

Edit: Actually fuck new content, the only thing I want to see in like version 29/30 is them actually getting the damn quest journal/log working right, hahaha. It would be nice to be able to play the game without a cringy walkthrough where everything is out of order.

(Keep in mind that the walkthrough IS NOT events in the order that you necessary need to do them in, the events are all ordered by when they where put into the game chronologically by the monthly game updates. They aren't in the right order.)

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
yes, i tried most things, I tried the savegame edit to set her quest line back to 1, but she still have the debt option, tried all the way up to 8, which i think should trigger her 4th quest, but I finally reset it back to where it was 5 where hint say return homework to kira, but you never get the option to return it, so set her quest to 4 so im back to find someone to help me with her homework, but billy does not have any dialog about it.
I think it have something to do with chronology with the other quests ?

like Janice:360 Julia:300 Kelly:280 Emma:380 Rebecca:200 Adrianna:25
and ive only gone for janice, julia some kelly and Emma
I had to set Adrianna to quest 8 in savegame editor before I got anything else other than "Chat about smoking" with her after giving her nicotine gums, Adrianna seem to work now and quests are triggering, but not with Kira.
Do you know the beach scene quest number for Kira? is it double digit ? I tried fixing her with up to 8

but do they really want you to go thrught the walkthruh 100% ? so if you ignore some steps you sreww up future quest lines with other people? that seem kinda extreme and take away choice
the teacher is the one to ask about the homework which is pretty logical. but yes i agree that this game is crazy convoluted and pretty much impossible to figure out without a walkthrough.

bonvivant

Sep 28, 2017
I did look for answer to this but with 833 pages....
anybody know where save files are located? I have a bug that I think is being casued by old save files. I deleted the game folder but saves still around. Thanks in advance

justsomedood

Aug 20, 2016
Anyone know how to Approach the Red Hoodie Guy in the beach, it says in the walkthrough to visit the beach after talking to billy about getting bruises, but i cant click anything to walk up to the Red Hoodie Guy at the beach even when he is there.

edit: download the entire game again, it seems to work now, weird since its the same version before, guess if anyone has the same issue download the game again it might fix it

MilfyAces

Nov 12, 2018
anybody know where save files are located? I have a bug that I think is being casued by old save files. I deleted the game folder but saves still around. Thanks in advance
C:\Users\Name\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
I got a hard crash to desktop with no error message. I dunno, this game seems to get more unstable the longer it is worked on.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I know the answer's been give already, but use the Search box in the top right of the page. Select the option to search in This Thread, and BOOM! Multiple answers giving what you wanted, on the first page of the results no less!
All without waiting for an answer.

unicornwizard

Jun 1, 2018
I read in a walk through you can use the bottle during the mom aunt pool scene but i never been able to get it to work is this something taken out or am i missing a prerequisite? (have done the date btw)

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes