Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Ok i grabbed her twice and she just go up and leave everytime and i can't still cant enter her house. Now the only scene that trigger is Emma's exercising or masturbating no matter what i do. It dosen't work for when i grab her in the pool she just leave after it no matter what i do

Then you've missed something.
Repeat everything, and I do mean everything that increased stats with Emma. If none of them still work, re-read everything concerning her up to the point you're at, in the walkthrough.

You've missed something, or haven't done something with someone else.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Then you've missed something.
Repeat everything, and I do mean everything that increased stats with Emma. If none of them still work, re-read everything concerning her up to the point you're at, in the walkthrough.

You've missed something, or haven't done something with someone else.
Managed to fix it did it in the wrong order, Btw can you ignore billy completely ?

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Managed to fix it did it in the wrong order, Btw can you ignore billy completely ?
yes and no, you dont have to share anyone with billy but im pretty sure you gotta share some video/pictures with him to progress. could be wrong about having to share the vids.(if the walkthrough has a (billy) on it you can just skip that part if you dont like sharing)

Excablecar

Dec 7, 2018
I've gotten stuck at "Find out which hospital u have born". Janice just told me she took me straight home, but I can't get Kelly to tell me her line during the coffee break :/. I tried talking to her during her break and off her break.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Hey,

I'm stuck at point 35 on the walkthrough.

I can't seem to trigger the conversation with Kelly to tell me about her friend Emma.
My points ar 65+ with her and I've even gotten her to talk about selling me a dress for Janice, but nothing about her friend.
Janice has already mentioned about the adoption from hospital.

crushmanga

Oct 1, 2017
For some reason Kelly won't tell me that "she worked at the hospital pharmacy around the time he was born there" every time I chat with her, she just talks about her coffee break, any ideas how to fix this?

I just noticed some replies before mine have a similar issue.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Hey,

I'm stuck at point 35 on the walkthrough.

I can't seem to trigger the conversation with Kelly to tell me about her friend Emma.
My points ar 65+ with her and I've even gotten her to talk about selling me a dress for Janice, but nothing about her friend.
Janice has already mentioned about the adoption from hospital.
Ok replying to my own question.

I eventually got this to trigger, but it took several days of repeated visits to her at 14:00 and chatting, for the particular convo to appear.

Bullz

Dec 29, 2017
guys my save is without billy bath i wanna it so i cant replay all my game from start to chose billy path ...is there any way change it now after i finish v28 or any one have save with billy bath for v28 ?????

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I think you just need to continue trying. Took me about 2 weeks until I got the scene during a week day
if you see her drinking booze, leave then go back, keep doing this until it triggers the scene of her drinking coffee, it will take a few times of leaving and going back, but it will trigger, the times that she shows up is 15:00 and 19:00, it doesn't matter what the day is, as long as you catch her in the dinning room, you can get the scene to trigger
Thanks for this, lads. I'll give it a go.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need some help.
Edit be me, in the end i find the mom drinking coffee. So i edit me post.
If someone need the mother is in dinning room at 19:00. The game randomly put at 19:00 sister drinking coffee or the mother. So the better thing to do is to save the game at 13 in jason room. And then switch the hour to 19:00 go in dinining room and see. If the mother is there you can put the lactatation pill in. If not, reload the game^^
But for this other i need some advice anyway:
Have i miss something, but i cant find the new xmas clothes theme log in game. Ofc if the new clothes are in game. Also the janice hair can i change now?

Thank you

Reactions: Dr. Jones

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
I really want to enjoy the game, but the save sistem don't let me. i FUCKING HATE the save sistem. I just lose like 3 or 4 hours... for the third time, because the game close just because, you can't save without leaving the game and the autosave of the save sistem didn't work, soo "fuck me". The game is awesome, but the FUCKING SAVE SISTEM... it ruins it for me.

I just want a save file or a CG¿s file or whaever. i don't care about playing it anymore.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Does anyone know why the latex event has been removed from the walkthrough?

I just stumbled across it in-game and had no idea it had ever existed.
(The event where you catch Janice and Julia wearing latex in Janice room, then buy yourself a latex suit and join them)

It makes me wonder what else has been removed from the walkthrough...

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes