Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Allright thanks again, by the way when Emma had a rough or gentle sex scene ?
Emma doesn't currently have Rough and Gentle option

The only ladies with Rough and Gentle option are
Janice (Mom) - During night visit, can't recall if it anywhere else
Rebecca (Teacher) - At her home and believe at the school
Adrianna (Photo Studio) - during her night visit at your house and I believe at the school as well
Rachel (Billy's Mom) - at her home

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Emma doesn't currently have Rough and Gentle option

The only ladies with Rough and Gentle option are
Janice (Mom) - During night visit, can't recall if it anywhere else
Rebecca (Teacher) - At her home and believe at the school
Adrianna (Photo Studio) - during her night visit at your house and I believe at the school as well
Rachel (Billy's Mom) - at her home
Certain sex scenes improve gentle/rough levels on Janice AFTER you start her on either path. For example if you do rough scenes with her when you fuck her on the beach area she will gain 1 point each time. Dont remember well but John vitaminX scenes might also give +1 on that.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
How do I access the Halloween stuff with my old save? I'm too far progressed to wanna start all over again, but long haired Janice is hot as hell!
With my current save I can get her to wear that halloween outfit, but i'd also like to get her to have her hair long instead of in that ugly bun, heh.
visit mom in her room at 8,9 or 10 PM , you have to have large score to do that .

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How do I access the Halloween stuff with my old save? I'm too far progressed to wanna start all over again, but long haired Janice is hot as hell!
With my current save I can get her to wear that halloween outfit, but i'd also like to get her to have her hair long instead of in that ugly bun, heh.
visit mom in her room at 8,9 or 10 PM , you have to have large score to do that .
As I mentioned before, I don't believe there's a Halloween Scene, that is according to the walkthrough, all I get when I visit her room is either her changing, catching her sleeping (where you can now repeat the scene after John would leave on business), or wait for to repeat the birthday scene.

But I definitely haven't seen an indication that there is a Halloween scene to unlock.

Last edited:
Reactions: Agungteguh27

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
As I mentioned before, I don't believe there's a Halloween Scene, that is according to the walkthrough, all I get when I visit her room is either her changing, catching her sleeping (where you can now repeat the scene after John would leave on business), or wait for to repeat the birthday scene.

But I definitely haven't seen an indication that there is a Halloween scene to unlock.
there's no scene about it. it's just a costume

Aug 5, 2017
The save location is here
C:\Users\*********\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
Thanks. But whenever I add a save there the game crashes. So I thought that maybe I had to use the save editor, but that isn't working either. Is there some trick to saving other than copying/pasting the save into C:\Users\Alek\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames ?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thanks. But whenever I add a save there the game crashes. So I thought that maybe I had to use the save editor, but that isn't working either. Is there some trick to saving other than copying/pasting the save into C:\Users\Alek\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames ?
no, all you need to do is copy and paste the save file to the save folder, the save editor doesn't come into play
the folder should look similar to this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have you tried it by remove the playerinfo files from the save folder and seeing if it the game starts ok.
It could simply mean that you have a corrupted save file.

I've uploaded mine for you to try

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 156 Votes