lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
If anyone is still having trouble with getting the night BDSM pharmacy scene, I finally got it. I have played this game for over a year, and every update. But for some reason, after I started going back through Kelly scenes, I found that the Camera Lens I gave to Adrianna was gone. I had to go through the get the lens from Billy and give to her and then I had to re-do the Kelly at Lazzers BDSM and Nurse scene. Then I got the hospital receptionist coming to pharmacy right away. Hope this helps anybody.

Apr 27, 2017
Hello friends, i'm having a problem with part 408 of the walkthrough "The next day go inside the school. Go to the locker room and catch Kira there. Click on "Approach her" and "Compliment her", everytime i go to the locker room i never find kira, only says someone is taking a shower but i can't do anything, i download 2 .24 saver from the posts here and i still can't get the scene.
The save i got,

eaglebogey

Nov 11, 2018
Is it possible to completely miss the anal with Mom if I used cheats? Can't seem to open any anal options with Mom without being black balled. Level 275 with her. Have had threesome with sister and her

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
holy shit this game is heating my GPU more than some of the AAA games that got released these past years ( and i got a high end card )

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
( and i got a high end card )
Which is what, exactly?
RTX 2080?
GTX 1080?
RX 580?
Simply saying you've got a "high end card" doesn't say much.

That aside, do you get similar issues with any other Unity3D games?

I don't have anything remotely high end about my system, and have zero heating issues with this game, and it's running on an R9 270.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Hello friends, i'm having a problem with part 408 of the walkthrough "The next day go inside the school. Go to the locker room and catch Kira there. Click on "Approach her" and "Compliment her", everytime i go to the locker room i never find kira, only says someone is taking a shower but i can't do anything, i download 2 .24 saver from the posts here and i still can't get the scene.
The save i got,
thats kind of normal, you will just have to keep trying, what i did was i would go to the locker room and back out a few times to try to get that scene to trigger, if it don't, i would skip a hour and repeat, if she don't show up, i would skip a hour again and repeat, if i don't get her to show up before the school close, i think it's 17:00, then i would try the next day and so on until she showed up, it took a good amount of time to get her to show up in the locker room

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Is there someone special Jason has to fuck when he's gonna take a photo to send to Adrianna?

Like Kelly, Mom, Julia or Someone else.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
How do I get the School Key, I have talked to Kevin about dumbbells but nothing happens when talking with him again?!

Altarin

May 21, 2017
318. Go home and to Jason's room. Click on "Text to Adrianna" and "Suggest something else". Use the PC and go to the "Fetish Outfits" store. Buy the "Basketball uniform"

somehow i dont have the option for "Suggest something else" And i am 100% sure i have done every single step of the guide.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes