lancehk

Sep 5, 2018

As always after the final release, it is time for the plans for the next update.
This time we will have some action at the hospital. I'd like to move things a bit more towards the main path of the game. It will involve some progression with Kendra, but she won't be the only one who will get new content.

One much requested scene finally will be updated, but I'm not gonna spoil which one :)

Also I've been thinking should I add more progression with Kendra or add Tattoo salon (which will come at some point anyways)

NaifAkeel

Jun 18, 2018

As always after the final release, it is time for the plans for the next update.
This time we will have some action at the hospital. I'd like to move things a bit more towards the main path of the game. It will involve some progression with Kendra, but she won't be the only one who will get new content.

One much requested scene finally will be updated, but I'm not gonna spoil which one :)

Also I've been thinking should I add more progression with Kendra or add Tattoo salon (which will come at some point anyways)
when can I download 0.28?

Ruudjeb

Jul 27, 2018
I just started the game but im stuck at step 30 of the walkthrough. If i want to chat with janice all i get is me asking if i can call her by her real name and she telling me to shut up. I can't aks about my parents

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
Hiho,

in the dialog with Reb about Kiras homework my game suddendly stops. (Step 415)
Lowest resolution and fastest options doesnt matter.

I give u output.log and save game. Why this happens?

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
Game has an auto save, but if you want to save maually, you have to save and quit, and then load from the main menu.
ah okay didnt know about auto save :D
and i saw the save&quit after i posted this lol i thought i did something wrong so i quitted through closing the game by closing the tab :p

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes