Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
Can anyone confirm what new scenes there are for Janice and Rachel and where? Not looking for a walkthrough, just new scenes

birdienam

Apr 27, 2018
Does anyone know how to put save game in the game?
Once you have ran the game at least one time go to:
C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
and put the save files there, the filenames must be in the following format:
playerInfo[slot].dat
eg: playerInfo5.dat

I hope that helps

Messi500

Jul 9, 2018
432. Once you finished Emma's niece documents delivery (394-396 steps). Wait one week and go to Emma's house. Emma's niece Kendra will appear. You will get 5 score with her.
433. Go to the hospital, wait for Kendra, "ask about the birth information".
434. Go to the park at 17:00+ or weekend and meet Kendra reading a book. Talk to her.
435. Go back to the hospital and "ask about the birht information" again.
436. Go to the park talk Kendra. Jason will learn that Kendra is looking for the book.
437. Go to Julia's room. Click on the shelves and get the book.
438. Go to the park meet Kendra and give her a book.
439. Go to the hospital talk to Kendra, she will say she won't talk about archives in this game update. The progression will continue in the future updates.
440. At Tuesday, when John is not home, go to the living room and catch Emma and Janice there. *Note* Rachel's progression must be completed till 407 step, Emma's and Janice's Threesome scene must be completed.
*Notification* After this scene, Janice will be mad until you complete the whole scene.
441. At night choose "Stay at room". Jason will see that Janice is coming for more drinks and leaves.
*Notification* From now on, this scene will be repeatable. There is a chance at night to wake up and hear the noice coming from the living room.
442. At night then you hear the noise from living room, go check it. Make sure you have at least 4 VitaminX
443. Sneak to the cabinet. *Note* take a look at the color of drinks they are drinking and after successful sneaking, choose the same color bottle as their drinks.
444. Add 4 VitamineX. Enjoy the scene. After the scene you'll get +10 total energy.
*Notification* in anal scene if you choose to use lube, you'll get +1 gentle/rough score (Janice, Rachel only). If you choose not to use lube you'll get -1 gentle/rough score.
*Secret animation* If you choose to do sex scenes in this order:"Janice anal with lube -> Emma anal with lube -> Rachel anal with lube -> Emma anal", you'll get a secret kinky animation.
445. Go to the pharmacy store at 22:00. You'll see a receptionist coming out.
446. Next day come back at the store at 20:00.
447. Next day come back at the stora at 19:00 and choose to hide.
*Notification* to repeat the scene come to the store at 20:00 and go in.
448. *Billy's path* Go to his place, knock on the door and invite him to the beach. This time Janice will ask Billy to leave.
449. *Billy's path* next day invite Billy again to the beach. Make sure you have 430+ score with Janice. This time you will have option to ask Janice to let Billy watch.
450. *Billy's path* next day invite Billy again to the beach. Make sure you have 480+ score with Janice. This time Janice will give Billy a handjob.
Is this the complete walktrough for 0.26 or is there more?

Reactions: Saotome

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
This used to be one of my favorites but i haven't played the last couple of updates because all its become is a non-stop gonzo fuckfest without any further progress in characterization. Is it still like this?

Reactions: fz and Arcane666

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
This used to be one of my favorites but i haven't played the last couple of updates because all its become is a non-stop gonzo fuckfest without any further progress in characterization. Is it still like this?
Well, isn't the fuckfest what the game is about? So basically yes, if you expect story and deep character development there's not much new.

Reactions: throw_nws

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
Can anyone confirm what new scenes there are for Janice and Rachel and where? Not looking for a walkthrough, just new scenes
FFFM scene wit Janice, Rachel, and Emma in living room at night. Janice has small Billy update at the beach. That's it for them.

hazzi

Oct 10, 2017
I cannot get step 90 of the walkthrough to trigger. my relationship is 195 with her.
90. Go to Emma's house and sneak to the backyard to catch Emma sitting at the Pool. Click on "Come closer" and "Sit next to her".
Emma tells Jason that someone has stolen her pearl necklace. Jason blames Rick for stealing the necklace.

Andrash

Apr 24, 2018
Can anyone upload the walkthrough for 0.26 beta version, the latest walkthrough is for upto 0.25 version only..

The_Rascal

Jun 25, 2017
My game is freezing with Kendra in the park. This occurs when I come back another day (after the first) and approach her. Also, the beach scenes seem to be messed up with two young male bystanders in the private area that are ignored.

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes