Katorn

Sep 27, 2017
Where do you meet Kendra?
First time you meet Kendra is at neighbour house , in front of her house during day ( not sure what hour ) .

Then you can meet her at the park at 17:00 ( also 19:00 sometimes ) , But DON'T sit on the bench , she reading book .

I know you can check book in sister room , but so far i don't know what next to do . You won +10 or +5 when first meet , you won +10 when meet her at park the first time only . then i don't know what next .

Sehday

Sep 13, 2017
First time you meet Kendra is at neighbour house , in front of her house during day ( not sure what hour ) .

Then you can meet her at the park at 17:00 ( also 19:00 sometimes ) , But DON'T sit on the bench , she reading book .

I know you can check book in sister room , but so far i don't know what next to do . You won +10 or +5 when first meet , you won +10 when meet her at park the first time only . then i don't know what next .
Is their a certain day you have to be in front of the neighbors house? I've been there at every hour and Kendra never shows up

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Been like 10 times , still haven't see the " Hide " option , must have something else do to before .
Have a high score or we see Kelly with a latex outfit in the icon, 400 or more
I had the animations just loading my last save

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes