meifa1989

Jul 18, 2018
I stuck on no.432. talk again and again ,still interrupt by rebeca. Someone have solution?

432. Next day talk again about the debt, this time they will go to the showers room. This time she will give a BJ, but right after she will stop.
433. Go back to school, you can go right to the showers or "talk about the debt". This time you'll complete the scene (you need 160+ score).

mrraw

Nov 19, 2017
When I go to Billy's house and he's home, I just like the chat option and I can not say that Janice is on the beach and at school she always asks me how the mission is going, I think there is something I have not done

tarkasian

Donor
Aug 15, 2016
the kira path is completely broken for me, a have done the homework, but a can't leave it to her at all, any ideas??

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Still no idea why this is not on op but for anyone who like me wants an outstanding cheat aid to this game link below please like the Modders work if you use it

Reactions: liegad and Misty

abaragambii

May 19, 2017
I downloaded v 0.25.

1. I cannot load any previous save.
2. I can load the game and play thru the first scene. Then, the game freezes when I go down to livin room.

Is there anyone who can help me?

Thanks

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Does anyone know if the two Julia scenes will ever be completed? I don't know whether the dev has a pool or something for which content comes next or just does it however he wants.
The scenes I'm referring to are Julia in the small pool in the backyard and the one where you wake up at night and she's watching TV in the living room. Both say that it's "all I can do in THIS GAME VERSION". (Oh and the same things goes for Emma's outside yoga practice where she can give you a boob/blowjob)

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes