Crippy

May 28, 2018
I guess I just look at things differently...or maybe I just have too much time on my hands. But, I like starting over fresh after an update comes out. This gives me the potential to find scenes that I didn't get previously while striving to achieve the new scenes.

I do wish that there was a back button and a skip button. But, I have learned to save after a few steps and clicking through scenes like hot sauce through a cat.

With that, thank you for a very entertaining and enjoyable game that has cost me countless hours of sleep because I can't wait to see what happens/transpires next by finishing a few extra steps.

jikhak

May 5, 2017
I follow the Walkthrough but when i try to do Billy path in 385 when mom finshed blowjob with Jason and Billy, is didn't show step 386 ,is just show me Talk about BJ,
Chat,Show him Video004 and say no

Reactions: UnknownAnonymous

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
I've Finish the game THe Twist 25 ver Beta. Kira is so beautiful. The Bug is floating present in Julia's room. Enjoy Kira here. this is save data for ver 25

Reactions: hasan caglar

AciDTriP

Apr 17, 2017
I keep coming across the updates for this but I can't bring myself to play it. Mostly because the character's looks are so off-putting. Especially the protag. Would it kill them to update the looks a bit so it doesn't look like it was made in the late 90's?

Reactions: darksage

lucassman

Aug 31, 2018
hello, does anyone encountered problem, that Julia suddenly stopped wearing her condom suit during threesome scene at the pool?? both on 0.24final and new 0.25beta1

Reactions: meozz
3.40 star(s) 157 Votes