sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
Guys, line 370, i meet billy at school at 21 00, next day i talk to Kira and get +10, what next, line 372 i go phamarcy store at 17:00 it's nothing there ?! plzz help ?!

A

aryanddevil

No idea what your graphics card is, but just judging it on its RAM I'd say you shouldn't be having any problems.
Also, you haven't said what your OS is. Just saying it's 64bit doesn't narrow it down. It could be anything from Windows XP up to Windows 10.

Just in case, make sure your graphics drivers are up to date.
If they are, were they the same as when playing on v0.20?

At the end of the day, it could simply be an issue relating to the version of Unity (the game's engine) that The Twist uses.
I am Using Windows 10 and my graphic drivers were updated. Graphic card is Nvidia GeForce 930Mx

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
If anyone recreates this in Ren'Pey or QSP, it'll help all the people without top of the line computers. as far a I see, the only thing that uses the real-time 3d are the map and the sex scenes. that would be the only difference.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
If anyone recreates this in Ren'Pey or QSP, it'll help all the people without top of the line computers. as far a I see, the only thing that uses the real-time 3d are the map and the sex scenes. that would be the only difference.
Ehm, soo you're saying. Someone should steal KsT work (IP) and convert it into an flat 2d VN?! I disagree.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
If anyone recreates this in Ren'Pey or QSP, it'll help all the people without top of the line computers.
I don't have a top of the line computer.
I've only had an issue with 2 bugs relating to the game, the latter of which was directly related to an error with the cosmetic feature of Janice's tan lines, and I was able to sort it myself.

as far a I see, the only thing that uses the real-time 3d are the map and the sex scenes. that would be the only difference.
Pretty much everything in the game uses real-time rendering.

Real-time rendering doesn't stop at static images, it just means that it's not a pre-rendered picture, and requires system hardware (and drivers) that are capable of the task. Which basically comes down to either an AMD or Nvidia GPU, ideally in a desktop system instead of a laptop.

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

DildoWeilder

Jul 30, 2017
I'm having some trouble with Rebecca's route.

I need the carhack thing, so i talk to the shady guy and he just tells me to beat it. I go to the beach and it shows that he's there but won't let me do anything about it. Tips?

zovgondora

Jul 29, 2017
Hi guys. Tell me please how to use call to Billy option? I mean beach cosplay scene with mom. Can't figure it out

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
Real-time rendering doesn't stop at static images, it just means that it's not a pre-rendered picture, and requires system hardware (and drivers) that are capable of the task. Which basically comes down to either an AMD or Nvidia GPU, ideally in a desktop system instead of a laptop.
My laptop can run New Vegas with mods, so I'm having trouble seeing how this can run slower on the same machine. The real-time rendering of 'static images' doesn't add anything besides processor load.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
My laptop can run New Vegas with mods, so I'm having trouble seeing how this can run slower on the same machine. The real-time rendering of 'static images' doesn't add anything besides processor load.
A few days ago, a user came here and complaint about how bad this game run on his super ancient pc that could run a 18 year old game with 55fps, and now you come along telling almost the same story but only an 8 year old game. You guys knows it's 2018 half way done to 2019!
Post some specs pls! ;)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
New Vegas is hardly a game that taxes graphical processing, even when it came out.
Its biggest performance issues, just like Fallout 3, is the bloody Gamebryo engine being a piece of crap.

Are you running texture mods?
Performance/stability enhancing mods?
SweetFX/ENB mods?

Are you staying away from mods that boost graphical quality, and only using mods that don't increase visual fidelity/quality?
Companion mods?
Unofficial bugfix mods?
NVSE? (This one should be a no brainer for most mods, and the game itself if you've got more than 4GB RAM.)

Like Doc Kimble already said, unless you're posting specs, saying that the game doesn't run well for you, while a significantly older game apparently performs better, despite you giving no indication of how well said older game is actually performing.

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes