american

Apr 24, 2017
Well that's a hard read lol

I am not saying the game is bad....not sure how you got that out of what I said. I'm assuming that's how you think I feel based on your response. Its a good game I'm simply pointing out how it could be much better. The feed back has already been given to the creator.
I apology I see lot of typing error in my text to you now my bad and yes also my bad for jump gun on you I apology for that also lot of people have been will you know being asshole and I apology hope we can start fresh ok and understand and glad you already did but most just bitch and yell and want this and that that is my problem with most of them come a point went you break and sorry it was on you and I will do my best keep my cool ok and yes I am a man enough to said I was at fault I did it and apology for it

Reactions: Snugglepuff

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
Anyone have an issue doing the cheerleader event again with Adriana again, so kira can watch? I can't get it to repeat.

haatch

Sep 2, 2017
PPL im doing the part of butplug but all the time i go to the guy on the school and i go to the farmacy steal the medicine but when i go to the guy to give him the thing he tell me dont have jobs available. cant give him the pills why -.-

i cant pass this. cant do jobs for the guy

Rohnny

Jul 25, 2017
Text Adrianne go at the weekend 16 hour in the school.
I had the problem that the key to the school was missing from my inventory, so I had to go back to an earlier save and redo the cheerleader and jock event from the beginning to get the key.

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
That is my
I had the problem that the key to the school was missing from my inventory, so I had to go back to an earlier save and redo the cheerleader and jock event from the beginning to get the key.
I am having the same problem thanks.

Shaderz

Aug 2, 2017
369. Next day, after the school talk to Billy and ask for his help.

I tried to do this step but every time I try to talk to Billy, he just tells me to fuck off because he doesn't wanna talk. Any tips?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i have a problem... when i go to kelly's to buy meds after buying i can't get the option to go back.... any suggesstions???
It's a bug that's already been reported

only work around right now is to quit the game and load the autosave.

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
i have a problem... when i go to kelly's to buy meds after buying i can't get the option to go back.... any suggesstions???
I suggest you read at least 1 page of posts to find your answer. It's telling you there is a bug at Kelly's about not being able to back out.

tommywright

May 16, 2017
guys, i have such a bug. i started a new game and when my mother is in the kitchen, she's wearing a x-mas costume. Has anyone seen this? or have any suggestions? TheTwist_2018-05-22_19-08-48.jpg TheTwist_2018-05-22_19-09-13.jpg

Reactions: Markuss

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
So I didn't understand the minigame when dad is back home. I tried every thing to complete that scene. but dad wakes up every time.

I've completed every single thing. Or can't you approach her?

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
When Kira ask you to break into school and put the test's answers under her table after you get the math test, it's the black sreen.. Have you got this bug too?

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes