tamercihan1

Apr 30, 2017
Could you please share your save file? I need this because when I click "load game" button nothing come to my screen and I just watch the boy and the girls.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
I keep getting a crash statement every time I try to open either version 19 or 20. I've tried reloading the game without any difference. Is there a problem with the extraction program versus earlier versions?

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
This mod adds a collapsible cheat menu to the game.
It allows you to add/subtract values of the gamestate, such as NPC score, quest progression, money, energy, gentle/rough score, etc, see "Useful variable names" I use this in 20 game want start help

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Help. In version 0.20, I went back to Jason's room to text Adrianna and there was no prompt to do so? Does this have to be done only at 1300? Thanks.

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Does anybody have this bug too?

If i buy Basketball outfit or get the key for the school, if i save, they are gone, and the key i cant get again couse the cheerleader option to pay her for the key wount come again.
same did sean now key gone must be bug

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I asked earlier about not being able to text Adrianna (#325 in Walkthrough), and just discovered that I have to go through the whole neked "Cop & Robber" thing with her again?! Apparently it didn't apply my Adrianna progress (190 relation score) from my last 0.19 save. I don't mind now that I know, but just find it odd.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I asked earlier about not being able to text Adrianna (#325 in Walkthrough), and just discovered that I have to go through the whole neked "Cop & Robber" thing with her again?! Apparently it didn't apply my Adrianna progress (190 relation score) from my last 0.19 save. I don't mind now that I know, but just find it odd.
I completed the Adrianna quest with a maximum score of 260 (0.20 Walkthrough says maximum score for Adrianna = 220)? Can't wait for the next installment to fucking talk to Kira!

juice0804

Aug 27, 2017
Having trouble with the v.20 beta download. The file downloads but when I try to open the .rar file i get a "this file is not a legitamate archive file." I have tried multiple downloads from three different file servers. I have disabled the anti-virus on my PC to download and open the file but no luck. Am I missing something?

tananiki

Aug 5, 2017
Help. In version 0.20, I went back to Jason's room to text Adrianna and there was no prompt to do so? Does this have to be done only at 1300? Thanks.
i found that i need to go back into the computer and buy the basketball outfit again then only it automatically text to adrianna

zonigan

Jun 8, 2017
Hello friend i have i problem.

Is there a mistake (bug) in the teacher 's scene. because I have 30 relationship points with rebecca and there is no progress on rebecca. (Day 250) (version 0.20)
1- i recorded kevin-rebecca blowjob
2- İ showed her the blowjob record and blackmailed.
3- Next day rebecca sucked my dick
4- next day jason licked her ass and she expelled me
5- every time i licked her ass and every time she expelled me.
no progress. what is problem???

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes