U

User_215882

Yup every update will have a final version. The guy isn't going to be done with this for a long time.

HandOfGod

Jul 17, 2017
Okay i'm giving up. I can't ask Emma for advice, no matter what i tried. I even tried that v0.08 tip and there i don' get any points with Emma, so no progress. After the lawn i get water and kicked out. After Yoga the same and at the pool she is always in a bad mood. I have both items in my inventory as suggested in the walkthrough. Any other ideas?

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
These are some observations I've made. I started v18 final from the beginning, 4 days ago. I played 2-3 hours per day, using cheats only for / energy / money / gentle-rough / and only to recover lost points with the girls /. I followed the walk trough very closely. I am playing on an old secondary computer, with windows XP. The game plays very fast with the following settings:

Set the screen resolution in windows to the highest setting. ( in my case 1920x1200 )
Set the screen resolution at the beginning of the game to the lowest setting ( 640x480 )
Set the graphics to ultra.
At these settings the motion and game play is very fast, and the picture is very sharp and detailed.

For those of you asking for save files, take some responsability for your mistakes and start over.
Don't look for someone else to bail you out. It's A game, It's made to be entertaining. If It's a bit of a challenge, that only makes the game better.
As you can see it only takes 4 days, and I discovered a couple small encounters that I had missed before.

I did create one problem however, when I asked Kelly about the movie, I selected " decline " the first time.
The movie option was never shown again. To correct this I opened the Windows registry and changed "kmovie" from 0 to 1.
This allowed me to continue the game.
As long as we are in the registry, If you change "momoutfit" to decimal 7, Janice will be in the Christmas outfit for the rest of that day.

As always, be careful in the registry, you could destroy the progression of the game, or even corrupt your computer!!!
This worked for me, It may NOT work for you.
I have played this game since v07. I would like to see Jason follow Janice to the bathroom from the dining room table to continue what he started. Can't wait for V19.

Reactions: BannedAccount6543

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Make it for Android too
As mentioned previously, Android devices aren't powerful enough to run the game, due to it needing to render the 3D graphics in real time.

There won't ever be an android version. The game uses real time rendering with movable camera. Not something that will ever be possible on a phone or tablet.
Same goes for Ipads and Iphones, they just don't have the hardware to run the game, and if it somehow did, it would more likely burn it out, due to the heat it would generate, trying to run the graphics.
With this not optimized engine for sure. But also, you know what spectacular games can be made with Metal on iPads or OpenGL/etc on Android. There are games with much more complex animations and engines than this.
This engine is far from optimized or usable in anything else than a PC.
It's good for games like this, probably free to use, so it's OK here.
Unfortunately not usable on phones/tables (for now). In 2-3 years for sure, the hardware in some phone/tablets already surpasses some low-mid level laptops.
Imagine this running on an iPad Pro, with an optimized engine.

Kst is great at using this engine, he did a great job with it, compared to other games. There's still room for improvement, but he can't do anything about the performance the engine offers.

Reactions: kiyiya

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Instead of introducing new girls, i'd rather he complete the routes of the existing girls. Really want more and more of Janice

Reactions: Nazarietis

Bengan

Jul 30, 2017
I need a seve 0.17 because I had to put my pc new. is there download? I've already googled but found nothing.

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes