C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
I've posted this to the Save Editor conversation already.

I cannot drop DrugX into pharmacist Kelly's coffee in the break room after asking about anal. I'm not the only one with this problem. I did not start playing The Twist until version 16 Final, so I have no saved games from prior.

It's been frustrating me for over a week now. If the developer can't fix it, then can someone tell me which registry keys need to changed to allow: Kelly teaches/trains anal, Kelly provides stamina pill, Kelly gives website to Jason. I figured out how to increase my total energy, I just didn't want to miss the trigger from Kelly. I faithfully followed the walkthrough, 20 times now, with no avail to dropping DrugX in Kelly's coffee while she's in the bathroom. I kept hoping her coffee mug would light up blue, that didn't happen either. I have dropped DrugX into Kelly & Emma's drinks at Emma's pool, no problems there. I haven't been able to get the Lube until much later, throwing everything off with Julia's anal practice. I don't get lube until I find Emma masturbating in her living room. But, I also get Plan B pills after vaginal sex with Emma on her couch. I can't buy them yet, but I can give them to Rebecca in her house after night time sex.

I cheated to max out Kelly's points, hoping that I could keep asking for Anal over coffee in her break room. I decided to cum inside, and kept progressing until I agreed to buy her a fetish suit. I went to Jason's computer afterwards and didn't have the fetish website option, even though Kelly told me the website address during coffee. The website is triggered by Kelly's anal training!!! Which I CANNOT DO!!! I've spent a lot of hours this week to only realize one third of the game won't work :( :(

The only other way I've been able to unlock lube for sale at pharmacy is completing mom's birthday surprise (but I'm loosing out on points without having lube for the first time).

I've seen somewhere that there might be a hotfix for version 15 that corrected the Kelly DrugX in Coffee problem, but it didn't get incorporated into 16 Final. Can I use this hotfix on 16 Final? Can someone send a link. I've already downloaded the Save Editor and the Mod, but can't seem to determine what registry keys affect that break room scene. Please help.

Reactions: Smokenem

Zatasn

Nov 25, 2017
OK i need help here ppl plz how do i take the picture of mom to give it to Billy and gain access to the drug plz i go to the pool everyday and still i dont get the picture event btw i have mom max out at 165 plz help. And also Sister is max out and Kelly cuz i read about the picture when i was like in Day 40 something, I have the spy camera, condoms and i buying a lot of sunscreen, there still hope for me?

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
I've posted this to the Save Editor conversation already.

I cannot drop DrugX into pharmacist Kelly's coffee in the break room after asking about anal. I'm not the only one with this problem. I did not start playing The Twist until version 16 Final, so I have no saved games from prior.

It's been frustrating me for over a week now. If the developer can't fix it, then can someone tell me which registry keys need to changed to allow: Kelly teaches/trains anal, Kelly provides stamina pill, Kelly gives website to Jason. I figured out how to increase my total energy, I just didn't want to miss the trigger from Kelly. I faithfully followed the walkthrough, 20 times now, with no avail to dropping DrugX in Kelly's coffee while she's in the bathroom. I kept hoping her coffee mug would light up blue, that didn't happen either. I have dropped DrugX into Kelly & Emma's drinks at Emma's pool, no problems there. I haven't been able to get the Lube until much later, throwing everything off with Julia's anal practice. I don't get lube until I find Emma masturbating in her living room. But, I also get Plan B pills after vaginal sex with Emma on her couch. I can't buy them yet, but I can give them to Rebecca in her house after night time sex.

I cheated to max out Kelly's points, hoping that I could keep asking for Anal over coffee in her break room. I decided to cum inside, and kept progressing until I agreed to buy her a fetish suit. I went to Jason's computer afterwards and didn't have the fetish website option, even though Kelly told me the website address during coffee. The website is triggered by Kelly's anal training!!! Which I CANNOT DO!!! I've spent a lot of hours this week to only realize one third of the game won't work :( :(

The only other way I've been able to unlock lube for sale at pharmacy is completing mom's birthday surprise (but I'm loosing out on points without having lube for the first time).

I've seen somewhere that there might be a hotfix for version 15 that corrected the Kelly DrugX in Coffee problem, but it didn't get incorporated into 16 Final. Can I use this hotfix on 16 Final? Can someone send a link. I've already downloaded the Save Editor and the Mod, but can't seem to determine what registry keys affect that break room scene. Please help.
Its a bug.all you need to do is download this version after dropping the drug in her coffee , save the game and you can back to the final version.And a Word of advice , dont fuck with relationship points to much it can break the some events

Reactions: semasus6001

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
OK i need help here ppl plz how do i take the picture of mom to give it to Billy and gain access to the drug plz i go to the pool everyday and still i dont get the picture event btw i have mom max out at 165 plz help. And also Sister is max out and Kelly cuz i read about the picture when i was like in Day 40 something, I have the spy camera, condoms and i buying a lot of sunscreen, there still hope for me?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
picture is kinda small. can't read what the new points are. is that original size?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
picture is kinda small. can't read what the new points are. is that original size?
Its relationship score and gentle/rough levels.

And age/relationship to main character/occupation underneath which were intentionally blurred out to prevent spoilers I guess.

Oct 30, 2017
can anyone tell me? how to play this game in full. i mean from first to last. cuz this version is only 800MB something. so is this full game till end or i need to download some other things too?
please tell me

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
can anyone tell me? how to play this game in full. i mean from first to last. cuz this version is only 800MB something. so is this full game till end or i need to download some other things too?
please tell me
it includes everything.Just download and start the game.Everytime there is an update , you need to download whole game again.

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes