juice0804

Aug 27, 2017
Hey again,

Whew! Thanks to all for your replies to my querry. I went into the Anti virus program and just told it to ignore the game folder all together. This seems to have worked just fine. I am now playing the game without issues.

thanks again.

abaragambii

May 19, 2017
Another question,

I was able to get the dress. I could figure out how I am going to get necklece.

By the way,

Does kevin have a function?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Another question,

I was able to get the dress. I could figure out how I am going to get necklece.

By the way,

Does kevin have a function?
Necklace is in a box under Emma's tv, rotate camera to see it when you ask for water after mowing lawn.

reaper6689

Oct 24, 2017
Hey again,

Whew! Thanks to all for your replies to my querry. I went into the Anti virus program and just told it to ignore the game folder all together. This seems to have worked just fine. I am now playing the game without issues.

thanks again.
every new release keep put it on the whitelist

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
It's C:\Users\'username'\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
It's a hidden directory, so you might need to enable 'show hidden files' in Explorer.
An alternative is to paste this into explorer address bar and hit enter(it grabs the username from a environment variable)
Code:
C:\Users\%UserName%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
how can ı installation v 16.0
Just unpack the downloaded file from the OP to a directory of your choice.
Go to that directory and start TheTwist.exe. That's all, no further installation required.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
anyone can give me a walkthrough in
TheTwist0.16beta3 ?
In the OP is a walkthrough for 0.16. It's not depending on version, so if you're playing beta3 or final, it doesn't matter.

bigbear

May 23, 2017
Hi, i think i found a bug with Kelly. I was following the walthrough pdf on the first page, bought the Drug X and went to see Kelly at 14:00. We get in the backroom, but when she leave i can't put the drug into her mug. Maybe i skipped something ? Someone can help me out with this or should i start the playthrough over ?

Edit : Meh, it's a known bug of this version. The creator of the game on his patreon said to wait until the 0.17 is out. RIP.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Hi, i think i found a bug with Kelly. I was following the walthrough pdf on the first page, bought the Drug X and went to see Kelly at 14:00. We get in the backroom, but when she leave i can't put the drug into her mug. Maybe i skipped something ? Someone can help me out with this or should i start the playthrough over ?

Edit : Meh, it's a known bug of this version. The creator of the game on his patreon said to wait until the 0.17 is out. RIP.
if you don't want to wait there are

Reactions: bigbear
3.40 star(s) 157 Votes