tigers

Apr 28, 2017
new comer here, i have progressed pretty far into everyone's storyline except adraina ,but i cant get the 'shady guy' to sell me anything! :/ Can anyone tell me what triggers his sales??
Also how can i unlock the fetish outfit shop ? i see the online shop mentioned several times in the guide but cant figure out how to make it appear

U

User_215882

new comer here, i have progressed pretty far into everyone's storyline except adraina ,but i cant get the 'shady guy' to sell me anything! :/ Can anyone tell me what triggers his sales??[/QUOTD
Did you get the picture of moms pussy? To talk to the hoodie fellow you need to first ask Kelly about anal. Then talk to Billy. Then get a picture of moms pussy when shes by the pool. Then give it to Billy who will then allow you to talk to the hoodie guy. Just a heads up do all of this on a 15 on a 16.3 beta because if its 16final youre going to ask why you cant drug Kelly.

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Assuming I didn't just pass over the page containing it. Where would one find .16 beta3? I am having the pharm drugging issue. Thx in advance.

mevermind, 1.5min search and found, friggin noobs!:'(
thx anyway

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
oh i see, i have the picture but billy doesnt take it, i might have bugged it using the points cheat, looks like a starting a new game and staying away from the cheats is in order

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
For people still needing v0.16 Beta3 and not finding it in this thread:

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
i have a mom's photo but i can't give it to Billy, what must i do???
oh i see, i have the picture but billy doesnt take it, i might have bugged it using the points cheat, looks like a starting a new game and staying away from the cheats is in order
I was having the same issue, the walkthrough is not very clear on this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: hungyppa
L

leetitoldu

so my char didnt sniff panties and i cant complete emma + mom scene becouse i dont have 40 energy. How i can fix this?

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
so my char didnt sniff panties and i cant complete emma + mom scene becouse i dont have 40 energy. How i can fix this?
As a last ditch effort you could edit the save.

"total_energy" is the variable you're looking for.

L

leetitoldu

As a last ditch effort you could edit the save.

"total_energy" is the variable you're looking for.
ty found registry edit instruction

hungyppa

Nov 5, 2017
anyone help me pls, i have drug X in my inventory but i can't drug kelly. i don't know how to put the drug in mugs, is this bug???

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes