Gullyver001

May 25, 2017
I played every Version since v0.07 and never before i had so many bugs and glitches. Kitchen Bug, Graphic bugs in school, medic store, at home and also in front of different locations. Also the game freezes by "save and quit". In my opinion the release comes to early because it is unplayable at the moment. I will wait for the next version.

Last edited:

Ashbash

Apr 28, 2017
Yeah I will be waiting for a later version for V0.16 as there seems to be a lot of visual bugs in this Beta version at the moment.

Tanix Goal

Oct 10, 2017
Notice, do not play game from 0.16
When you save it, you cant play with 0.15 and load previous your save game. Another bugs:

-No end with kitchen scene.
-zombie Emma (white Emma) haha
I play in Fast grapich setting

Last edited:

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
The Twist V0.6 Beta 1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you to @aweriel for the Mega Link

Mirrors:

My apologize on these late mirrors, ISP giving me troubles.

Last edited:

Mefisto_Manna

Oct 3, 2017
The Twist V0.6 B1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you to @aweriel for the Mega Link

Mirrors:

Waiting on this one:
WorkUpload

My apologize on these late mirrors, ISP giving me troubles.
Unfortunately this beta is still full of bugs; for example, i started from the save of 0.15 version and i don't receive any request from Adrianna, so i'm stucked and i can't go further with events (and yes, i'm doing this because i don't want to play again the entire game, lol). We are waiting for a 0.16 bug fix version. However, good work and be ready to update the mirrors ;)

Last edited:

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Unfortunately this beta is still full of bugs; for example, i started from the save of 0.15 version and i don't receive any request from Adrianna, so i'm stucked and i can't go further with events (and yes, i'm doing this because i don't want to play again the entire game, lol). We are waiting for a 0.16 bug fix version. However, good work and be ready to update the mirrors ;)
Got to earn that uploader badge somehow :rolleyes:

No but really its still good to get these mirrored even if it is having problems. Some people just want to try the content and you never know when a bug fix will drop.

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
I played with full save from 0.15 without problems, no graphic bugs or otherwise. Only thing that's still missing for me is the last (additional) Photshoot with pharmacy chick.. option to talk about it just doesn't come up.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Just go to the Park @20:00 and take the picture option....
The walkthrough apparently doesn't take into account that the request would have been made in 15 after the last exchange of texts.
So at the start of 16 if you had already done the first part it assumes you got the request because you already have the flag set. The game will proceed from there as normal but there is a bug and 50/50 chance that when she visits you at night the game will crash.
So save before you go to sleep the nights you intend to meet her at night including any repeats of that scene until he fixes the bug.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
You can't start a new game. The game crashes at night time :(
Other bug is that Janice is walking around the house in black lingerie, but that I can live with :D

Reactions: Asphyx

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
You can't start a new game. The game crashes at night time :(
Other bug is that Janice is walking around the house in black lingerie, but that I can live with :D
And Emma has had a full body Transplant from a Grey Woman!

bit

Mar 9, 2017
248. After you get 90 score with Rachel, you will get the scene at your home where she is talking with Janice.
at what time Rachel come to Janice ?

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
248. After you get 90 score with Rachel, you will get the scene at your home where she is talking with Janice.
at what time Rachel come to Janice ?
Happened at 15:00 on a weekday for me. It's only a short conversation though, hinting that more will happen in a future update. You're not missing a lot if it don't happen to you :)

Reactions: luisar018 and bit

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
what do i need to get the invitation from rebecca ? i have already score 280 with her and i already walked home with her ...but she doesn't invite me home not at 19:00 and after 20:00 she doesn's appear in the park ... ?

bit

Mar 9, 2017
what do i need to get the invitation from rebecca ? i have already score 280 with her and i already walked home with her ...but she doesn't invite me home not at 19:00 and after 20:00 she doesn's appear in the park ... ?
you can try to modify registry "_rebparkq_h780095414" to 2 after that you can sneak.
PS.do that only if you have already unlocked her home

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes