DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I have a problem, I see everything black when I start the game, how do I fix it?
That usually indicates you need to update you graphics driver and in the worst case, your graphics card itself. But normally updating the driver does the trick.
That!

Or you are lucky and got the very special Haloween ghost version ;)

fernando2017

Oct 3, 2017
That usually indicates you need to update you graphics driver and in the worst case, your graphics card itself. But normally updating the driver does the trick.
thanks, sure I have to change the card because I put update and remains the same. Thank you

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Forgot the changelog for 0.15 Final:
Chages from 0.15Beta1:

- "Wait till evening" button now works in the park

- Janice outfit at the bedroom (at day) fixed.

- Minor lightning adjustments at the studio.

General changelog:

- 6 new scenes.

- 3 new items.

- 2 New locations: The Park, Billy/Rachel's house: living room.

- Updated locations:

-Bathroom

-Jason's room

-Studio outside

-Studio inside

-School

-Dining room

-Jason's room at night

- 2 New outfits for Janice

- New feature: at the certain points of the game, it is now possible to change Janice daily wear.

- New feature: During the H-scene it is possible to choose to be more rough or gentle. If you choose "be more rough" your "rough/gentle" score will get -1. If you choose "be more gentle" it will get +1. Reaching certain breakpoints will unlock extra animations/poses. At the moment this system works only on the "Janice night visit" scene.

- Game Options screen updated. 3d grass On/Off option added.

- Dialogs grammar improvements.

- Shady guy's package quest updated. Now you will not need to finish previous(repeatable) jobs, he will give you the package as soon as it will be available.

- Various minor fixes.

Reactions: Asphyx and Bloo
3.40 star(s) 158 Votes