odino

Aug 14, 2017
hello is this v15 playable or got stuck bug that need fixed?and with patron down do they work on fix version or not?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hi everyone,

Two things I can't seem to get going even when using the guide.

1: Cannot activate the scene where you see the mother reading the book and ask to go to beach.
2: I can see the guy in red at the beach but don't know what to do. Nothing else seems to highlight to show I can go anywhere other than on the beach when you arrive on it.

Henryhyde

May 25, 2017
Can anyone please tell me how i can get Kelly to tell me about Emma ?
I read the walkthrough and i have done everything up to the part where i gave mom the dog suit. But still i never get the option for asking Kelly about her friend.
Is there anyone i need to talk to first or run into them together somewhere or something like this ?
did you talk to mom when she is sitting on the couch about the adoption? If no do that and then try talking to Kelly about her time at the hospital (maybe when you are in the break room). It seems you have to ask twice before she mentions her friend Emma

JMS

Oct 10, 2016
I can't seem to load or save games past version 0.11b.
When I try to load in 0.15, it's just a blank background with no options, I have to close the game and restart.

When I try to save a new game, I get a black screen.

Anyone experiencing similar errors?

blackprinzz

Sep 18, 2017
how do i get jason to ask kelly for dress? i have done the "showing underwear and even try to fuck" and succeeded in that, visited kelly twice and still it wont show the option

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
211. Go to Pharmacy shop and ask about the movie. This time she will offers to do "something different".

No Option for me to ask about the movie. i finished v14 completly

Reactions: v2069
Sep 9, 2017
if you open the properties of the exe to start the game, It may tell you it's blocked because it is from another computer.
just check the unblock box to allow it to run on your computer.
I see this a lot when windows tells me it has blocked the game from running.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes