DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Found some bugs. The one game breaking so far is choosing "something different" when talking to Kelly about the movie too soon (as in no 1st movie was made yet). It loops the nurse movie (not the game, but no other options for the movie are available anymore and each night at 20:00 the shoot of the nurse movie starts at Lazzers).

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Thanks, but didn't help, at all. The game isn't made very well. It shouldn't be this power consuming.
It's not the game. It's the hardware. Your video card might be too old. I have run this game on an old windows tablet before. With an Intel video card, Atom processor and 2gb of ram...No problems. As A matter of fact, I run this game right now, from a USB Flash Drive with no problems. You may want to check and see what is going on with your system. It may be something running in the background taking up a lot of system resources.

mocap3069

Oct 7, 2017
Of course my laptop has an I7 and a Radeon video card but it still a laptop!! I hope no one is "brave" enough to try to run a unity game on a stupid netbook!!!:closedtongue::closedtongue:

charenton

Jul 30, 2017
Anyone how many new pieces of animation there are if you select rough, because so far I've come across one and that's at the start of the scene.

Also there's a bug with earning relationship points from Rebecca (Billy's Mom) you ignore the ones you get outside her house. They don't get added to the tally.
I think there's at least one for each (anal/vaginal) I got them after quite a lot of grinding but with vaginal it gets stuck and you get a bug you can't get out of.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Can somebody give the latest save of the game? I suddenlu delete my and dont want to start from the begining.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
It seems Rachel's quest is doesn't work...

It's said that I have to go to the park and sit ther untill she passes by with her bags, I should do that until I get 30+ relationship. This thing is, she passes by but nothing happens, I don't get any points or any other scene.

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
I wish Adrianna's selfie could be in inventory. Max's phone should be more like Man of The House's phone lol

EDIT: His feet don't touch the ground on the park bench either HAHAHAHAH
Extra Edit: I called "Jason", "Max" hah hah hah

Last edited:

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017

It's said that I have to go to the park and sit ther untill she passes by with her bags, I should do that until I get 30+ relationship. This thing is, she passes by but nothing happens, I don't get any points or any other scene.
I had no problems talking about Rachels 'bags' and earning 5 points. But that was after I tested the cheat on her (right CTRL and num 7). That doesn't work btw.
But maybe it will trigger the 'start earning points with Rachel' switch. So try this.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Can somebody give the latest save of the game? I suddenly delete my and dont want to start from the begining.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

You need to have returned to her the flashlight Billy lent you before you meet her at the park.

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
You need to have returned to her the flashlight Billy lent you before you meet her at the park.
I found that you have to complete the Adrianna quest for this GAME VERSION before Rachel starts showing up in the park. That was my experience. Finish texting Adrianna, the caption will tell you how this is as far as you can go in this GAME VERSION - then start going to the park. Also, it always says it's Monday in the park, not Saturday...but you'd think it was the Fourth of July

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes