Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Damit! where the hell is redhooded criminal....i grind the beach at 20:00 at 21:00 at 22:00 ...lost an hour grinding that beach... but the RED wont show...
As already mentioned, go to the beach during the day first, seemed obvious to me to do that but others needing a bit more hand holding probably were lost.

These steps should be SWAPPED in order of completion:

201. Go to the beach after 20:00 and step on the pier. You will how guy in red hoodie will be leaving remote part of the beach. (if you won't catch him, go back to the main beach and step on the pier again. Do it till you get the scene).
202. Go to the beach, go to the remote part (it is on the Jason's left). If you go there and try to search the area at day time, the red hoodie guy will catch you. You need to go there after 20:00. Jason will say that it is too dark and he need a flashlight.

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
You have to go there during the day time to see him first of all, then at 20:00 you walk to the end of the pier to see him come out from the secluded area, try to search it and your character says it's too dark and needs a flashlight.
You get the flashlight from Billy's house, then go back to the beach to search after 20:00 and you should find it then.

If you haven't yet, use the walkthrough.
It's all in there.
I'm sorry if this sounds dumb, but for the beach scene, after The Shady Guy sends you on the quest, how do I interact with "Red Hoody" during daylight, or anything else in the scene? I see him, but in day I get a prompt/dialogue box saying something like, "that must be the guy" - and that's it. I can't mouse-point anything nor are there any additional dialogue boxes. I can only get out of the scene by clicking on the map. At night, I get a prompt box saying "nobody is on the beach". All of these conditions persist through the hour by hour, day and night.. I must have missed something in an earlier update? I've done everything according to current Walkthrough. When I go to Billy's place in the daytime, I have no mention of the flashlight, thinking maybe that would trigger the events. Nope. Thanks for any wisdom.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I'm sorry if this sounds dumb, but for the beach scene, after The Shady Guy sends you on the quest, how do I interact with "Red Hoody" during daylight, or anything else in the scene? I see him, but in day I get a prompt/dialogue box saying something like, "that must be the guy" - and that's it. I can't mousepoint anything nor are there any additional dialogue boxes. I can only get out of the scene by clicking on the map. At night, I get a prompt box saying "nobody is on the beach". All of these conditions persist through the hour by hour, day and night.. I must have missed something in an earlier update? I've done everything according to current Walkthrough. Thanks for any wisdom.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm there at 20:00 I have no prompt to go anywhere/do or say anything. Just "There's nobody on the beach" and my mouse can't interact with the life guard shack or any other features. I got my copy from the OP. Never had a problem with any updates before, beyond the fixed bugs occasionally.
EDIT: Thanks for replying! I've read the Walkthrough, but I can't get to the end of the pier or do any of the things you suggest. lol Billy's house at night - says I cant knock @ 20:00+

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
EDIT: Thanks for replying! I've read the Walkthrough, but I can't get to the end of the pier or do any of the things you suggest. lol
Rotate the camera so you can see the pier, move the mouse over the pier and click on the blue highlighted section.
Congratulations, you're now at the end of the pier!

Reactions: namilab

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
This update felt rather really short from what we usually get. I think he shouldve introduced the sex with the teacher. But I think he wanted to make another side quest to fully corrupt her which wouldve been too long then. But for 3 weeks per update I guess its okay.

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
Rotate the camera so you can see the pier, move the mouse over the pier and click on the blue highlighted section.
Congratulations, you're now at the end of the pier!
PERFECT! There was no indicator that it was a movable camera, so I just assumed. Thanks for your time and help.
EDIT: I feel a bit stupid lol

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Already posted few pages back
I don´t mean 0.14a so your answer isn´t correct. Next time read careful !!!

Or somebody must correct the number then it is clear the Versions are:
0.14a
0.14b
0.14b1bugfix

Last edited:

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Mom and Emma had their 1st workout session and according to the walk through i am supposed to visit the shady guy at 18:00 where he will ask me to deliver a package to Adrianna at Lazzers. Unable to trigger the "deliver the package"scene. please help?

Following the above I am also unable to trigger the scene where the shady guys is supposed to give me a Music CD after i deliver the package to Adrianna, Please help.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Mom and Emma had their 1st workout session and according to the walk through i am supposed to visit the shady guy at 18:00 where he will ask me to deliver a package to Adrianna at Lazzers. Unable to trigger the "deliver the package"scene. please help?

Following the above I am also unable to trigger the scene where the shady guys is supposed to give me a Music CD after i deliver the package to Adrianna, Please help.
You probably have an Open request to steal drugs from Kelly so do that or you won't be able the get the Package mission

Reactions: namilab and Jansen

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Hi, I have two questions, sorry if it's been answered before:

According to changelog for 0.14 :

- Updated scenes:
-Living room​

Any idea what's updated in the living room?

2nd question: when you have 420 points with mom, you can "train her ass" up to 4 times during night sex scene in the living room. Is it just for flavor or can it open some options regarding anal sex with mom?

K

Kedub

I don´t mean 0.14a so your answer isn´t correct. Next time read careful !!!

Or somebody must correct the number then it is clear the Versions are:
0.14a
0.14b
0.14b1bugfix
Just checked patreon so 14a can be your beta 1 bug fix. There is only two posts about new version: beta (which can be 0.14) and 1 bugfix (14a)

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
This game is so hot!.....burns my poor laptop:OhMyGoodness:
GQ:simple
Hardware 54 ° C (129 ° F) -over 50° C could cause dmg
CPU 83 ° C (181 ° F)
VGA 78 ° C (172 ° F)
Higher temperature than my favorite game "World of Tanks"
Does my laptop or this game need some optimization?:pokerFace:

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes