Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
How do you talk with the teacher about the car ?
I went to school at 17.00 but the next day I don't have an option to speak to her about it .
You need to catch her when she's marking papers and she's got her back to you. You just have to go back each day until you find her like that. Then select talk and the option will be available.
Unfortunately KsT has not given us a way of getting out of the scene where she is waiting for you in her Pantyhose.
So you may need to try a few days before you can actually ask her about the Car...
If you do happen to catch her marking papers but want the Pantyhose scene you can leave and re-enter to try for a scene change.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
You literally went in circles and said nothing different or at least solutional since what you've said has already been suggested and previously explained by me which means you've miserably failed to understand me. I can't play this game without a walkthrough and I'm sure I'm not alone here. How can it be complaining if it's something that will benefit us in general? How can I write my own walkthrough or rewrite the current one if I haven't completed the game yet?

Why should I not expect someone to do it not only for me but for others that could make good use of it? That's pretty much the reason why I commented here, to get help from others, and that's also why someone has already stepped up and said he'd try to work on it.
Hmm, well I can see why you're having problems with the fairly straight forward walkthrough. Reading comprehension is a learned skill, as is rational thought, i.e. if something isn't spelled out 100% but only 99% can someone figure out what is missing as the next logical step, assuming no pixel hunt puzzle type scenarios?

I have been playing the game for 6+ months and the walkthrough has almost always had all the information needed to complete a specific section. Now it doesn't tell you specifically which actual GUI buttons to press, but when it says to go to place X and talk to Y it typically works. Now here's where the imagination comes in.. You may have to actually talk to Y more than once! You may have to leave the scene and come back a time or two. In other words, you want a assembly diagram that shows you how every screw, nut and bolt not only has to fit but the number of turns to use to tighten them (and possibly which hand you're supposed to use to hold the wrench, etc).

My suggestion assumed that you could follow the linear steps in the walkthrough and if you hit a bump, either ask here or explore the game a little, and then *gasp* make notes on what you found that got you past the specific step that you couldn't complete before. Thats what was meant about you rewriting the guide instead of waiting (and complaining) when someone else didn't do it for you.

HINT: You don't need to complete the entire game to do on-the-fly updates for each step in the walkthrough that you find errors with. If you actually update as you go, by the time you do complete the game you'll have a finished product to upload, or keep for yourself either way.

Reactions: snogard

operil

Sep 13, 2017
Sorry for noobish question, but i am newbie and i must ask this. How do I update the game? should I just extract the files in folder where i have the game or there is something else witch i must do. oh...and what about the saves...are they be lost. I know i put a silly questions but hey...like I say i am a complete noob. Thanx for help.
Love u all.

JUNIOR

Jun 6, 2017
Hello friends, my game is not saving and it is not opening the load game either, someone can tell me what to do. please

Last edited:

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Sorry for noobish question, but i am newbie and i must ask this. How do I update the game? should I just extract the files in folder where i have the game or there is something else witch i must do. oh...and what about the saves...are they be lost. I know i put a silly questions but hey...like I say i am a complete noob. Thanx for help.
Love u all.
You don't update the game...You just extract the game and play from that new folder, The old Folder can be deleted. The saves are saved in your user space in Windows and will be available in the new version so no need to move save files.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Most of those would in the past be considered updates not new scenes.
Unless he has changed the way he counts new scenes which might be since the last version.
The Sister Visiring at night is the only one you mentioned that would be counted as NEW under the old counting system.
The Rebecca stuff would be considered updates to Rebecca's old scene.

That said I think he is counting all new scenes even updates as scenes and instead of saying how many updates there are he is listing where those updates happen instead so you list is probably correct the way he is counting scenes these days.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
I've got everything in this latest update. interesting, but it's just a little stuff that I've got here. I'm looking forward playing the next update

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
For people struggling to find secret stash on the beach - the scene can be rotated with RMB.

Neat little update that is. only few scenes.

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
guessed i spoiled myself starting this game from the last version now 1 update just isnt enough lol im gonna need help to get through this :(

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
It was easier when there was only one location, you could just brute force try everything. Open world problems.

3.40 star(s) 158 Votes