• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GuyMizrahi

Jul 29, 2017
The game becomes unresponsive when I start to talking to Kelly inside the studio (somewhere between 179 and 180 in walkthrough).

there are a few lines of dialogue and then nothing. any ideas why?

Reactions: omegashrn

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
The game becomes unresponsive when I start to talking to Kelly inside the studio (somewhere between 179 and 180 in walkthrough).

there are a few lines of dialogue and then nothing. any ideas why?
You can download the fixed version here

bug fix version

Bugs fixed:
-Game freeze during scene with Kelly at studio.
-Blank TV screen during night scene with Julia.
-Option "Talk about smoking" no longer appears after Adrianna recieves the gum.
-Emma's pool cleaning now takes 2h.
-"Go to living room" added to the Kitchen at night.
-Emma will no longer appear jogging at the start of the game.
-Mailbox is no longer clickable while talking with Emma
-At night Julia no longer appear in two places at the same time.

drakix

Jun 28, 2017
My question too, how to get the sleeping mask...can't find it near her bed or anything and it doesn't say how to acquire it, and don't tell me read walkthrough i did and i can't find it in bedroom near bed .(another bug?)

tripko231

Jun 18, 2017
Hi guys!
I need some help...
1. I can't ask about the movie in the pharmacy. (And my scores with Kelly is 280...i can't push up the scores anyway)
2. If I go to the studio at 20:00 Kelly and Jason go inside the studio but at this point the game doesn't work... Kelly wears latex Jason sits on the sofa and that's all
3. So there are the previous problems --> I can't do the Billy and the Kelly-movie points.
4. The 4th I can't do the Julia hardcore photoshoot...I tried to talk her about anything but she never wants to talk about the job.

Please guys help me!

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Kevin and Jason scenes whit mom and sister........¡DENIED!, thats why you work hard in the pool, photoshop and maw for the money
Yeah, fuck that i hope this are not all the new scenes because i am not fucking sharing my girls seriously, you do all the work and then you just let yourself get cucked?, NO!

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
There is a way to do it, but you will have change it in regedit.
Wait? weren't you people always telling us that we "didn't had to do it"? and now turns out that the only way to do this is to use regedit? so you were lying then because there is no choice INGAME.

Reactions: Fed

longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
how do you get the sex option at tv? already got all the previous scene up until that point so I should have it but it only show hj and bj

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Well yeah, but I don't know why you would ask if it's abandoned after a month and there were previews since then. Majority of the games on this site make monthly releases.
I sincerely thought that, but then remembered that updates here usually take at least a month, when you reminded me. :/

Reactions: jande21

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Wait? weren't you people always telling us that we "didn't had to do it"? and now turns out that the only way to do this is to use regedit? so you were lying then because there is no choice INGAME.
I'm sorry but, at the risk of starting an argument, it's a Visual Novel. If you don't like the story the way the author puts it out, then don't play the "absolutely free Visual novel".
Some "Games" involve choice or routes, while some are very linear, based on the authors vision. Which direction the story leads us, is up to the creator of the Visual Novel.

Or not...what the hell do I know.XD

End Rant.

thienhungx

Aug 14, 2017
i
Hi guys!
I need some help...
1. I can't ask about the movie in the pharmacy. (And my scores with Kelly is 280...i can't push up the scores anyway)
2. If I go to the studio at 20:00 Kelly and Jason go inside the studio but at this point the game doesn't work... Kelly wears latex Jason sits on the sofa and that's all
3. So there are the previous problems --> I can't do the Billy and the Kelly-movie points.
4. The 4th I can't do the Julia hardcore photoshoot...I tried to talk her about anything but she never wants to talk about the job.

Please guys help me!
i have play like u and problem about kelly in studio
please fix it

Fed

May 14, 2017
Why do they always have to add cuck stuff? This game looked so promising too...

Edit: Is anyone in the comments of this release talking about this?

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Why do they always have to add cuck stuff? This game looked so promising too...

Edit: Is anyone in the comments of this release talking about this?
So a couple optional cuck scenes ruined a entire awesome game?

Reactions: Dogmeat

Fed

May 14, 2017
Well, I don't mind Kelly and Emma together. Also, MC did steal Rebecca from Kevin, so MC does kinda owe him one.:eek:penedeyewink:
Having 2 girls you're banging hook up and also having the option to join them is quite different than the cuck stuff, fuck kevin.

Edit:
So a couple optional cuck scenes ruined a entire awesome game?
I loved this game and I get the optional stuff, to each their own but having to have the mother give billy the bj is wrong in my opinion. I understand not everyone likes the same thing but make them optional and don't have them take away from the original concept of the game.

Double edit: Bahamut Zero did a good job summing it up, the dev just randomly drops this on you when the original concept was just supposed to be an incest/harem game.

Triple edit (I should really just make a new post at this point): As for optional content any time he spends making cuck stuff is time and effort taken away from the original concept of the game, especially with a game like this where everything has to be rendered.

Final edit: Welp, turns out the one guy was wrong and it is all optional.

Last edited:
Reactions: Magho

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Yeah, fuck that i hope this are not all the new scenes because i am not fucking sharing my girls seriously, you do all the work and then you just let yourself get cucked?, NO!
Yeah i hate it too! I did so much to stop talking with billy, when I found out what would happen. But now the author forces you to have to do it by force. This is stupid!
And for planetmorpheus These is not tru! This is not much is original story! Because when ppl paid for this content, there is no more is story in this, If he put other fetish for give pleasure to all his story go ruin in a blink.

Is always tru, if you do not like, then change the game and play other. But here is different, this autor start a story with a good Mc. An Mc who have ball to do who he wanna do. But then he change is vision and the mc mind without reason. At the start of the game, Jason clearly repeatedly many time to billy that he never let him fuck or other thing with is mother/sister That only him fuck is mother and his sister. But then something happen -.- more money more ugly fetish.

But do a simple quest where you find a girl to billy no? I just do not understand why many autor prefer to this way.
If you created an incest game, there is no way that a son let other man fuck is family.

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes