• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Hello.
I have a problem with Kelly.
I fuck her in the back room and cum inside.
I pay for the pill.
I drink coffee with her at 14:00.
Kelly go to restroom and she don't come back !
I can't do anything. Only quit game or save and quit.

I try the save in page 1 and it's OK, but not with mine.

U

User_117517

Hello.
I pay for the pill.

sounds lyk a bug

Reactions: namilab

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Hello.
I pay for the pill.

Reads like a bug. There was something similar with the studio during weekends.
If you didn't use any cheats (cheats as in using regedit, not the built in ones), I can report this on KsT's page.
I ask this because the game is vulnerable to regedit tinkering and if you used regedit, you could have introduced this bug by yourself and send KsT on a ghosthunt. And I like him to spend his time on new releases ;)
Might take a while to fix though because he's on a vacation (still one week).

Reactions: Papy.ion6984

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
TY DrSmith.
I think you're right. I used cheats by Regedit. A lots of time, LOL !
So I think I have to restart the game from the beginning, without using Regedit.

Luxx

Jul 8, 2017
Stuck with a bug. I got Lube in inventory, but 0 "charges". So when i need the lube for event i dont have any, and i cant buy new either.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Stuck with a bug. I got Lube in inventory, but 0 "charges". So when i need the lube for event i dont have any, and i cant buy new either.
Maybe you can restore the lube using regedit:
- Backup your save files (so if the current game gets messed up, you'll have something to return to);
- in game go to city map;
- start regedit and go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KsTgames\The Twist;
- select REG_DWORD _lube_h236044452;
- right click and choose edit;
- edit value to 3 decimal and click 'ok;
- now simultaniously press F5 for register refresh and enter a location on the map in the game (best your house);
- check inventory to see if you have a full tube of lube.

Be aware that using regedit can brick the current game. In some cases it's the only way to fix things but you are taking a gamble!

Reactions: Kmzz and Luxx

StoneWall

May 20, 2017
I'm just glad we're over the a, b, c, d, e, versions phase. :test2:
We aren't. He just has been on point with finding bugs before release with the past few updates. If he adds something major to the game (character, location, etc.), we will probably see them again.

NhatAnh

Jul 17, 2017
1 - Get caught getting BJ from mom
2 - Talk to Julia at the pool
3 - Talk to Mom about Julia in the Dining room.
4 - Lie to Julia in the hallway, go into her room and hide in the Closet then wait.
5 - Visit Julia after 20:00 twice until you have has a one on one with her AND the Threesome with Mom.
6 - Get caught getting a BJ from mom at the pool again and ask Julia to join.
7 - Follow them to the Bathroom.

i can't meet Julia after 20:00 :(((((

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
1 - Get caught getting BJ from mom
2 - Talk to Julia at the pool
3 - Talk to Mom about Julia in the Dining room.
4 - Lie to Julia in the hallway, go into her room and hide in the Closet then wait.
5 - Visit Julia after 20:00 twice until you have has a one on one with her AND the Threesome with Mom.
6 - Get caught getting a BJ from mom at the pool again and ask Julia to join.
7 - Follow them to the Bathroom.

i can't meet Julia after 20:00 :(((((
You're stuck at point 5? Then "did Julia break up with Rick" is the question to be answered.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
TY DrSmith.
I think you're right. I used cheats by Regedit. A lots of time, LOL !
So I think I have to restart the game from the beginning, without using Regedit.
Really no need to cheat in this game...
There is so little grinding that you can catch up to and open up everything in less than an hour if you just follow the walkthrough step by step.

Reactions: Papy.ion6984

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Yes, exactly. But when I started this game, i didn't knew there's a walkthrough.
So I tried to go as further as i can do with everything I found on this Forum, LOL.

By the way, thank you all for the tricks !

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Yes, exactly. But when I started this game, i didn't knew there's a walkthrough.
So I tried to go as further as i can do with everything I found on this Forum, LOL.

By the way, thank you all for the tricks !
Anytime!
Some games are just so grindy that the only way to play them is to cheat or waste hours of your time grinding away...
So I certainly understand why you would. I use them too for other games.

But I use them a bit differently in that I reserve one save slot (and sometimes more) for CLEAN saves. Then use remaining slots for cheats that I use to find the content that is available and once found then go back to one of the clean saves to find what the cheat gave me and do all the content I found via cheating. Save the game in both the clean and cheat locations and I'm ready to cheat again if I need to but also have a clean save with full progress.

The only issue with using the walkthrough on Twist is that you do need to repeat some of the scenes multiple times to get the full relationship points available...The Walkthrough doesn't address this it really only unlocks what content is available. So once unlocked it pays to repeat any event that gave you points and collect whatever money is available so you have a full bank account or the next version when it comes out.

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
When should I go to my neighbor's house?
You plant the hidden camera after mowing the yard and collect the video the next week (or possibly two weeks later). show the video to billy to id rick and then show video to sis. it took a while for event to pop up with sis in my last playthru

NhatAnh

Jul 17, 2017
You plant the hidden camera after mowing the yard and collect the video the next week (or possibly two weeks later). show the video to billy to id rick and then show video to sis. it took a while for event to pop up with sis in my last playthru
thank Bro <3

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes